Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,589 comments
Just took this pic of this Mustang 3 minutes ago. On the way home.

I see these and other muscle ALL the time in the summer. Theres a guy in town that's got 6 or 7 1968 coupes in his backyard, though one is ruined cause he painted the whole thing in black and white Zebra stripes.

That silver under the bumper needs to go.

^ That Mustang pic's got me wondering how much I can pick up a 67 for. Fastbacks aren't cheap though...

Not when you're handicapped, I guess.

That was sarcasm... they straight up missed the parking spot by eight feet. The driver had to have been old, that was the parking lot of the Subway I was eating at, and no one inside was under 50. Why an old lady would drive a hot pink Strutt Range Rover, I'm baffled.

Handicapped spots are white stripes though. And there'd be a blue symbol on the tarmac. :dunce: I think.

At least in CO, ours are like what you said sans the stripes, while the yellow striped areas are safe walking spaces. The white SUV's in the actual HC spot.

2cptkw9.jpg

NB (2nd Gen), 179 built, Japan only. :)

Is it me, or does it seem that that looks really close to an older dodge viper, from the front?

MiuraSV777
Is it me, or does it seem that that looks really close to an older dodge viper, from the front?

Dude I always thought they looked like vipers from the front too!! When I was little I called them wannabe vipers til I learned they were miatas

Went to a chevy dealer today saw a few corvettes including a gold c3, and a few grand sports, also saw a zl1 and a dark blue Nickey Camaro pulling in when I was leaving.

I have pics of the vettes but the Nickey Camaro just pulled in when i was going the oppsite direction and my Ipod pics don't like to up load on here for some reason after I upload them to Iphoto.
I know that you have to post pics but half the stuff I see I don't have my Ipod out cause I'm either driving or not fast enough.

How can you let an Aston get that dirty?

If I had an Aston I would absolutely thrash it around dirt roads and industrial estates. Man that would be fun 💡

I should do that sometime, I just uh, need an Aston, and a driving license.

^ That Mustang pic's got me wondering how much I can pick up a 67 for. Fastbacks aren't cheap though...

Depends on if you want to restore it or not. Fastbacks can be had really cheap if you shop around. Restored, easily $50,000 give or take.

Yeah, you drive it. No point having a car you don't drive but you still keep it clean. If you can afford a car that expensive you can afford a wash.

Today, Friday, at Barrett-Jackson, Palm Beach, FL, NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick, of Hendrick Motor Sports, paid $1,000,000 for the privilege of having the very first production Corvette C7 Stingray Convertible. He will take delivery at the Bowling Green, Kentucky Corvette Plant and be the first person to "turn it over" as the car comes off the production line.
null-48.jpg

null-49.jpg

Rick is also the owner of the first production model of the C7 Stingray (hard top). He bought the rights to that car for $1.5 million at the Scottsdale auction this past January. Rick was interviewed earlier in the evening and said that he had his choice of options and colors. His C7 Stingray will be in black. I would guess that the convertible bookend will be in black as well.

Image is from SPEED on my iPhone 5.

This is the "Did You See Anything Good Today?" thread not "Did You See Anything Good Today on Television?"

^:lol:

These are all scattered from Thursday and Friday.

And sorry it took so long to get the pic of the hardtop Miata up. I don't think it's anything special, after I took this pic, another one came down the road the other way and I just seen 4 or 5 in a dealership yesterday.

13cf1713c3433a15d1ef2416bf2193d4_zps190471de.jpg

742c1aa987d1f2e6c5786256782b10bf_zps9aaeb89c.jpg

1f4344a75c793302e5a9b553b0942ee9_zps0e7df3be.jpg

Not sure if this is really worthy of this thread, just a 911 Carrera, but it had some nice exhausts and she was going really fast.

14deb8701b6066023e2c3a19f22fd0fe_zps2dc57caa.jpg

Plymouth Fury (I think)

2406c009665c8e08f164f97a2a6023ea_zps37863e00.jpg

Z06 (trust me, it was)

f7b13f1a72045ecde56092ef22198a4f_zps4d01fbed.jpg

Black Panamera (might have been an S or Turbo) with black wheels next to that semi/lorry.

5381d3ede4899fe1d95763f7cb78d502_zpsed2ef6f3.jpg

Dat blur (anyone know what it is?)

ee04e0b240be25c05779dc4228690a58_zps7f390a83.jpg

Neon SRT-4
c326506bf00e9813faca5df843f3af1a_zps6a19dfdc.jpg

I'm going to a nicer area of town today and I won't be driving so hopefully I'll have some pics of cars. I'm also going to a more upscale dealership but they don't update their website so I'm never sure what they have.

Today, Friday, at Barrett-Jackson, Palm Beach, FL, NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick, of Hendrick Motor Sports, paid $1,000,000 for the privilege of having the very first production Corvette C7 Stingray Convertible. He will take delivery at the Bowling Green, Kentucky Corvette Plant and be the first person to "turn it over" as the car comes off the production line.
null-48.jpg

null-49.jpg

Rick is also the owner of the first production model of the C7 Stingray (hard top). He bought the rights to that car for $1.5 million at the Scottsdale auction this past January. Rick was interviewed earlier in the evening and said that he had his choice of options and colors. His C7 Stingray will be in black. I would guess that the convertible bookend will be in black as well.

Image is from SPEED on my iPhone 5.

Hah! Gonna give the benefit of the doubt that the OP didn't read the OP, but Did You See Anything Good Today on your TV? That's a first! Interesting concept. Reckon it will fly...?

Back