Diego440's Quasi-cool Gallery -- 24 November 2006 Update -- Battle Shots!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 190 comments
  • 7,459 views
Right, so ImageShack has been acting up lately. Let's see if it wants to post my pics this time



 
You have posted some awesome pictures, gotta love the Pug 406 coupe :D and brilliant photoshopping too 👍
 
Thanks Jason, I appreciate it 👍
 
Nice pics! I like the last row the best. Come check out my latest update if you want.
 
Rohrl-fan
Very nice pics!!! 👍 And I just love this little Civic. It looks awesome with those rims!

those are NSX rims... I was lucky enough to find those. I'll be putting another Honda up soon enough.

Krame, I left you a note on your own thread. Nice work on the bling-bling, I say again.

Master Yoda, thanks!
 
that update is really cool
 
Diego440

Now im loving that shot! That cars looks mighty fun to drive albeit a slow car:sly: gonna have to wipe the dust its gathered in my garage and give it a second try
 
Thanks appie!

Specialized: Yeah, that car is fun to drift... even if the drifts last about half a second.
 
pain killer
i really like the last civic dude. it looks great.

A lot of work went into that one... he he

Hope to see more of your work soon enough, although school is indeed more important.. aww shucks.
 
New update



 
New update!

Smaller cars


Vs.

Faster cars
 
I really like that NSX shot.
And the second one on the top row is pretty cool.
 
I like the way that the first and last pic give an impression of speed.
 
olm_2003
I like the way that the first and last pic give an impression of speed.

Motion blur... learn it, love it. ;)

Thanks Vonie! I've always thought Paris is like a painting... and had soem fun with that idea on Photoshop. :D

MKthreeGTi: Yeah, that shot even in original untouched form looked pretty nice. Thanks!
 
oh man...that poor ITR..:scared:

the orange car looks fun too..it looks like its trying to run away from the yakuza gang behind him..:dopey:

pretty nice updates overall man..👍
 
thanks a lot R32mania, but which orange car? the SLK?

and thanks to you too throttlehappy, that Civic is getting more appraisals than I thought it would. Perhaps I'll get more pics of it.
 
Diego440
thanks a lot R32mania, but which orange car? the SLK?

and thanks to you too throttlehappy, that Civic is getting more appraisals than I thought it would. Perhaps I'll get more pics of it.

th_IMG0121.jpg


this one... its orange right?:dopey:


















right?:nervous:
 
It's a 70s Mitsubishi... forgot the name. It's that one that has like three car names... Colt GTO Galant, I think.
 
New Update...

little did we know the NSX can actually fly... but it's only AI induced.
 
Nice pictures! 👍
 
nice pics dude:tup:
 
Back