Different cars with colored stock wheels 0/0/0

• Thread starter goukipau
  • 233 comments
Are the cars still glitched? Or did they go back now?

Does this glitch still work? hope so cause I want to try it to save the creater of this thread from having to send another car :)

Does this glitch still work? hope so cause I want to try it to save the creater of this thread from having to send another car :)

It does still work in an old version, so you have to downgrade your GT5. Read the topic,page by page, im not sure its in here, I cant remember which version is needed, I thought before 2.00. Goodluck.

I do I do !! but for now cars unavaiable :(

Im not interested in anything else at the moment sorry, I have 2800+colors and all gear/tickets etc... ;) Let me know via PM when you are ready to trade if then still interested.

I would be willing to get you this
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95 (p) (color: GT CHROME 005) & 1 week of B-Spec grinding service from ch1potle
for another White & Black Maserati

EDIT: Sorry for the mega bump

I would be willing to get you this
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95 (p) (color: GT CHROME 005) & 1 week of B-Spec grinding service from ch1potle
for another White & Black Maserati

EDIT: Sorry for the mega bump

Please do send me a PM witht the offer, so I can put you up in a trade scheme. Thank you.

Hi I'm really interested in your Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Nero Carbonito) wheels painted in color Silver Chrome. I'm in the same boat as you in that I have everything that's tradeable. But if there is anything that you think that you might need then please let me know. Thanks.

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (color: Bianco Eldorado) wheels painted in color Nero (black) (0/0/0)

im after that beauty...

is there a chance for a trade .
unfortunetly i can only offer a car?
ticket 1970

Last edited:
Anyone interested in one of these cars?
Im looking for the following:

Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 #02 (s) (color: red)
Renaultsport Lutecia Throphy Race Car '00 #03 (s) (color: silver)
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95 (p) (color: GT CHROME 005)
Any of the following which color I do not have:
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 (s)
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 (s)
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 (s)
Check this thread which I got

I have all of these cars,
what can you offer for trade ?

I have all of these cars,
what can you offer for trade ?

Hi,

Im not doing many trades anymore. The OP (original 1st post) has my wishes), which arent any real wishes anymore....
If you have the newest level ticket (from the latest B-spec races),I think it's ticket lvl 7, you can send me a PM and we might work something out.

Hi,

Im not doing many trades anymore. The OP (original 1st post) has my wishes), which arent any real wishes anymore....
If you have the newest level ticket (from the latest B-spec races),I think it's ticket lvl 7, you can send me a PM and we might work something out.

yep i have it :)
and level 9
PM me, we can trade something

Hello. i am interested in 2 or 3 from your op......but what can i offer the man who has everything? :nervous: 👍

sorry, didnt realise this was marked as completed as i came here via link in another thread...if you re-open please bare me in mind

Last edited:
If this is still on can i have the r33 white with matt black wheels and the silvia in lightling yellow with blue wheels. Ps i dont have alot to offer so when you add me tell what stuff you want

Last edited:
What would you like for the 3 Evo's

Im not really trading anymore, sorry, make a topic in which you describe that you want these cars, there are a lot of people who have them, Ill keep an eye out, if you do not get any bait, Ill try to help you.

Latest Posts

Back