Different Chrome? [Answered]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Downhill Dino
  • 22 comments
  • 1,935 views

Downhill Dino

Premium
Messages
11,779
United States
Maryland
Messages
DownhillDinosaur
I'm really confused on this, I've heard of chrome, but then comes Silver Chrome. Are they the same thing? I already know there's gold, but is there a regular and a silver?
 
Last edited:
2 chromes

silver chrome
gold chrome
 
Yup, silver chrome IS chrome.

Gold chrome is gold chrome :D
 
I hope next update does come with different colour, maybe red chrome or blue chrome
 
I hear carbon fiber may be next due to all the talk about it.
 
Probably a dumb question, but how do you get chrome paint?
 
Probably a dumb question, but how do you get chrome paint?

You get a free rare paint chip for every 30 cars you have in your garage.
If you don't get what you want don't hit "OK" just turn off your PS3. When you turn it back on it'll give you different paint chip. Just keep doing this until you get the on you want.

Or, whenever my limit resets, you can add me and I'll send you one Gold Chrome and one Silver Chrome. :) I've got spares.
 
We need a RUST paint chip. Would be so awesome!!!
 
Last edited:
I agree, but ONLY for older cars, don't want it on my Enzo. :yuck:

No, it would be best on an Enzo. lol

Maybe we could get camouflage or Tye-dye (Samba bus anyone)
 
No, it would be best on an Enzo. lol

Maybe we could get camouflage or Tye-dye (Samba bus anyone)

Or just a livery editor 💡.
Then you could make whatever you want instead of having to hope PD makes what you want.
 
you can add me and I'll send you one Gold Chrome and one Silver Chrome. :) I've got spares.

Thanks for that, I'll add you when the network is back up.

I have over 260 cars, but no special paints.
 
I would love to have a chrome paint :) I havnt managed to get one yet tho
 
@tonyt3rry - Did you try the "30-cars-trick"? I got all my chromes that way. Doesn't work each time you try it, but 2 out of 3 attempts, I'd say :)
 
You get a free rare paint chip for every 30 cars you have in your garage.
If you don't get what you want don't hit "OK" just turn off your PS3. When you turn it back on it'll give you different paint chip. Just keep doing this until you get the on you want.

Or, whenever my limit resets, you can add me and I'll send you one Gold Chrome and one Silver Chrome. :) I've got spares.

I have tried everything to get a chrome paint, i have got over 110 standard cars and 50 primium and was told before that for every 30 youu get a chip... Im still waiting for it. Have i done something diffrent can anyone answer this for me please:tup:
 
I have tried everything to get a chrome paint, i have got over 110 standard cars and 50 primium and was told before that for every 30 youu get a chip... Im still waiting for it. Have i done something diffrent can anyone answer this for me please:tup:

Patience is the key. It will happen. I just got my first given to me by PD after 500+ cars
 
Patience is the key. It will happen. I just got my first given to me by PD after 500+ cars

500 cars dam i dont want that many cars, guess ill just have to leave it then, what i would really like is a camo paint chip so i can make my real car and in game car look the same.
5475334485

photostream
 
@the punisher - I'd like a camo-chip too. My best idea so far is painting the car matte brown or green - if you have the chips - and add beige or sand-colored wheels + a carbon hood.
Air Force-style: my Gallardo is matte medium-grey with light-grey wheels, F22 Raptor on wheels! :dopey:
 
@the punisher - I'd like a camo-chip too. My best idea so far is painting the car matte brown or green - if you have the chips - and add beige or sand-colored wheels + a carbon hood.
Air Force-style: my Gallardo is matte medium-grey with light-grey wheels, F22 Raptor on wheels! :dopey:

Thanks for the idea bro, this is why i love this site you always find someone with another idea. Ill let you know what colour scheme i come up with. Pity i cant make it like i really want it but ill settle for this. thanks again happy GT'ing
👍
 
Back