" Digest of the week " ~ Showcase of Brilliance~

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 947 comments
  • 96,839 views
leeislee

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

This is magic!
 
Last edited:

7983382599_0839eb2b0f_z.jpg



(2560×1440)
​
 
Awesome works ! / Everyone 👍👍👍




​
 
Last edited:
:eek: What a page....... :bowdown: to all contributors.







​
 


Great pictures everyone!!!











​
 
Last edited:
WHAT A TOPIC :drool:
 
:gtplanet:





:gtpflag:

click on pics to get 2001 x 1080 res. on flickr​
 
^^ Proof that you didn't look through my gallery tut tut. ^^
 
^^ Proof that you didn't look through my gallery tut tut. ^^

I added your Lee GT5 flickr account and I am your fan my friend! I used mostly 1-2 years old GTP members pics from my collection. That's why there are no very many members pics from 2012. I used pics here in random order, and there are no my pics in these wallpapers :)
 
Last edited:
I was only joking mate. Great idea for a picture by the way. Loads of great shots in it.
 
:dopey:Uhhh, I see alot of my shots in there! Also one of my very first shots ever taken! :O
 
great work imo , i like it very much
 
Nice works everyone!👍👍






​
 
Last edited:
Please tell me the wheels on this ruf are photoshoped? :drool:
 
Back