" Digest of the week " ~ Showcase of Brilliance~

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 947 comments
  • 96,839 views
^Outstanding work guys :cheers:.







​
 
Another ligtly edited shot. I love my heavy edits full of futuristic landscapes and all that but i do like to take a more simple approach from time to time...maybe another way of looking at it is that i'm lazy! :sly:


Architecture & Aggression

No matter what i done the sky has a few gradient banding issues​
 

Metropolis...Into The Light

Decided to do a quick edit this time. I set myself a time limit of 20 minutes and this is the result...it took me 25 minutes! :yuck:

gotta love the combination of The Furai concept and SSRX!


----------------------------------------

The second part of my Metropolis set. The first part is here...

Metropolis...Somewhere In Time

​
 
FR-S in Tokyo.


The classic Gullwing in the streets of Madrid.


LFA pacing around the Nürburgring


​
 
All works above are fantastic! leeislee each you work is making me happy!







​
 








​
 
Thanks hawk! Your shot is very clean. I like it. 👍
But watch the banding on the road.
 








​
 
Awesome photos in here as always. I love that last shot, Horde!







highspeedring1editalt.jpg


​
 










Merry Christmas and Best Wishes from France!

​
 
Loving that Beetle. :drool:
 














​
 






​
 
Back