" Digest of the week " ~ Showcase of Brilliance~

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 947 comments
  • 96,838 views


And Time Attacks
​
 
Contemplations.

“It is necessary ... for a man to go away by himself ... to sit on a rock ... and ask, 'Who am I, where have I been, and where am I going?”
― Carl Sandburg









​
 
Tokyo Madness​

​

Bloody M​

​


BADASS R32​

​
 

Still struggling with this one :drool: ....can't be GT5?? As real as it gets, top drawer Kodje 👍👍







​


Loving that Beemer M too Roman 👍
 
Still struggling with this one :drool: ....can't be GT5?? As real as it gets, top drawer Kodje 👍👍

Thx a lot mate for these kind words :cheers:
Your last set is awesome, love this kind of soft edit you often do. Very classy and beautiful with a great mood 👍
 
i just realized that i wrote in wrong threat sorry
 
Last edited:











​
 
Last edited:
Click for Lightbox








Been awhile since I've uploaded anything...
​
 
Last edited:
Awesome works everyone!

9642532763_61ee85c9af_c.jpg




Track day​
 
Back