Digital Price ?

• Thread starter Alss
  • 12 comments
England
England
Blue--08--
Guys im getting the xbox one for xmas a present for me and my son so thought I'd ask if anyone knows how much the Digital vip version of Forza 5 costs and also how will we find it once we set up the xbox ?

Im guessing some one on here must have the xbox one and plays Forza.

Thank you in advance
Andy

I think it depends on what country you live in. For the US, it should only be $59.99. I've been reading that digital copies in other countries are inexplicably more.

Im in the UK but can't seem to find any information on this , I have the disc ( lce ) waiting to be collected but id sooner have digital now I know its available.

I bought BF4 for $59.99 + tax $5.25 = $65.24 total, digital. It should be the same also for FM5. I'm in the US btw.

It's £44.99 for the digital download and size is 31.76GB

note that's for Forza 5. I can't see any VIP or LCE edition option

Last edited:
Where can I buy this? I already bought the digital download (US store)
I'm not entirely positive, I just know I've seen it. Try doing a Bing search for Forza on the XBO. I'm still trying to learn their new UI so I apologize if I'm not much help!

Where can I buy this? I already bought the digital download (US store)

When you go over to the store > Scroll to the right for popular games (or seach game) > Click on Forza > Scroll to the right, you'll see add ons, on the bottom there will be 3 dots, when you click it will show all the addons for the game. It's on the bottom row last icon, you'll see the crown.

Based on what I have read, buying VIP AFTER you buy the game will cost more due to separate taxes being paid. Sort of silly how they are charging tax on the Microsoft store for digital products.

Back