Dinky toys on Suzuka 700pp

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Fanatic
  • 22 comments
  • 1,716 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there fast.
 
Why so many Cleo's on Suzuka 700pp? :crazy:

Clios

Because there fast.

They're

I think a lot of peaople

People

[/spelling and grammar police]

To be honest, I haven't noticed too many Clios on 700PP, the place is usually overrun with Amuse S2000s and Mine's Skylines. Clios have lost their appeal now that you can't run R3 tyres in any class. Cetainly aren't as many people racing them as there were when GT5P first hit the shelves.
 
Am I missing something? Have they updated the game again, I was under the impression the Suzuka event at the moment was 600PP and you use S1 tyres on it, and the only 700PP was the international event. I haven't played online for 3 or 4 days so I'm not sure.

Ahhhhhhhhhh unless you mean intermediate level? I only race on pro and I think there are only two pro events.

If you *are* on intermediate, you may find less punting on professional. And fewer Clios.
 
All of this thread was right before my eyes earlier today in real life. My brother was complaining about punters in online races and he said he played a 700pp race. I said there are no 700pp races anymore... We went online and he meant the Intermediate races. So if you know you race legal, please feel welcome to the professional races.
 
personify I never understand why the car choices of others seem to bother anyone, be it noob/hack cars or clio's I couldn't care what someone else wants to drive because it's that person's choice.

I enjoy driving the clio as much as enjoy every other car, some cars in my garage have hardly had a run out but some day they will, if the car I drive upsets people then that's their problem not mine.
 
personify I never understand why the car choices of others seem to bother anyone, be it noob/hack cars or clio's I couldn't care what someone else wants to drive because it's that person's choice.

I enjoy driving the clio as much as enjoy every other car, some cars in my garage have hardly had a run out but some day they will, if the car I drive upsets people then that's their problem not mine.

well said!
 
Clios are like the Saleens in Test Drive Unlimited. They both have the speed & every driver behind the wheel get's rammed or punted off. I have the same experience at times where all you see is smoke in the front. Then when you look back it's a Clio coming straight towards you. What I do Fanatic is I look back often to see if there's a car about to hit me. Then I make a hard right or left (Depending where you going to turn) & let him eat dirt. I read that somewhere around.
 
Sorry officer, I'LLL bE more CArefol NExt tyme. :)


Perhaps you could be more "CArefol" by not double posting all the time.

Use the edit button.


/the person who has to clean up behind you.
 
Would be a good idea to modererate a certain sarcastic member within the GTP forums. Namely that guy, homeforsummer. I didn't join GTP to have some want to be smart ass try and make a clown out of people with his grammar police comments.
 
Would be a good idea to modererate a certain sarcastic member within the GTP forums. Namely that guy, homeforsummer. I didn't join GTP to have some want to be smart ass try and make a clown out of people with his grammar police comments.

Howcome all of your posts (except that one) have been edited to just a smilie face? And the grammar/spelling is actually not being sarcastic, when on the GTP forums you are expected to use spelling and grammar to the best of your abilities. And read the AUP just so you know all the rules.
 
Howcome all of your posts (except that one) have been edited to just a smilie face? And the grammar/spelling is actually not being sarcastic, when on the GTP forums you are expected to use spelling and grammar to the best of your abilities. And read the AUP just so you know all the rules.

Because homeforsummer took it upon himself to be sarcastic and attempt to make a fool out of turbo and myself, merely because our grammar and spelling was slightly incorrect. so I decided to replace my posts with smileys. Take your time to look through all, or some of the threads on these forums, your going to notice hundreds of grammar errors and spelling mistakes. you don't see people taking the micky about it.
 
so I decided to replace my posts with smileys.
Very mature repsonse 👎 And nobody will complain if you make a small error now and then, especially since a lot of users don't speak English as a maternal language. But at least some effort is expected.
 
GT_Fanatic
*above posts*
People here don't usually mind small grammatical mistakes if the posts are of good quality; no one minds if you type "Grna Tursimo" by accident. They do mind intentionally lazy grammar, like "idk, ill c u l8r."

Also, they do tend to respond rather badly to personal attacks and baseless accusations. Casually calling them "knobs" or publicly asking moderators to reprimand them for no good reason is not a good way to make friends or get respect here.

By the way, I saw a stock Cappuccino on 700pp today. Ridiculous.
 
Because homeforsummer took it upon himself to be sarcastic and attempt to make a fool out of turbo and myself, merely because our grammar and spelling was slightly incorrect. so I decided to replace my posts with smileys. Take your time to look through all, or some of the threads on these forums, your going to notice hundreds of grammar errors and spelling mistakes. you don't see people taking the micky about it.

C'mon, seriously?

He wasn't trying to make a fool out of anyone.

If you really look around the forums, you'll see people getting corrected often about their grammar and NOT exploding about it and calling the person correcting them knobs.
 
Very mature repsonse 👎 And nobody will complain if you make a small error now and then, especially since a lot of users don't speak English as a maternal language. But at least some effort is expected.

I made a very minor error, as did Turbo. Why homeforsummer has to post sarcastic remarks in the manner he did, is imature, it's not like he's a moderator. I consider my grammer and spelling to be more than adequate, but I on occassions make mistakes, as does everyone. Unless it's text speak, then I wouldn't expect any anyony to remark on it.


EDIT:


People here don't usually mind small grammatical mistakes if the posts are of good quality; no one minds if you type "Grna Tursimo" by accident. They do mind intentionally lazy grammar, like "idk, ill c u l8r."

Also, they do tend to respond rather badly to personal attacks and baseless accusations. Casually calling them "knobs" or publicly asking moderators to reprimand them for no good reason is not a good way to make friends or get respect here.

By the way, I saw a stock Cappuccino on 700pp today. Ridiculous.

I refered to homeforsummer as a knob AFTER he posted he's sarcastic comments. I react to people in the same way as they react to me. I am here to make friends and to have mature, constructive conversations. but if homeforsummer hasn't got any thing constructive to post, other than pointing out very very minor spelliing mistakes, then he need not post anything at all. if he were to have posted something worthy of a respectable reply, then I would of replied to him in such a manner.
 
C'mon, seriously?

He wasn't trying to make a fool out of anyone.

If you really look around the forums, you'll see people getting corrected often about their grammar and NOT exploding about it and calling the person correcting them knobs.

I didn't "explode" I just took offence towards homeforsummer for posting in the manner he did, I mean it's not as if they were major errors that people would have difficulty understanding. I see bad grammer and bad spelling in some peoples posts from time to time, but I don't make a point of correcting it. I replaced my posts with smileys to emphasise the fact that my thread intended to be a sociable one.
 
This has become a pointless thread.


Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back