Direct Drive Monster? - SW65 Pro (65Nm Direct Drive Wheel)

• Thread starter Krassi
  • 14 comments
Why please tell me why.

facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ollie went far in explaining me, how the SW28 was so much more powerful, than anyone would ever, ever need. And then he goes off to make something like this :dunce:
Yes, he dig in both directions - to 7Nm like mine and to the insane top 65 Nm... btw owning 7 Nm I can accept that someone will like much Raw power like 20 Nm, ok let it be 30 Nm, but this 65 Nm sounds to me insane!;) This can rip your hands off and trow it on the floor!:)

I hope the emergency stop system is voice activated because you will have no arms left to push a button.
Should you need the emergency stop though, I imagine it's already too late.

I remember when my headphone cord got pulled in into my g25 calibrating :D
I have the smalles ever made official DD wheel - 7 Nm...and even this small motor - you know in the moments when left the wheel when checking in the menus and if receives those signals that make it insane to left and right - with my F1 rim I cant hold it without damages to my fingers:) It rotates very fast...I love the fact that DD wheels never rotate in one direction without stopping, no matter that they dont have phisical stop. We can only imagine what is to hold and use this 65 Nm, but if someone never tested DD to see how it works, how fast it is - it will be difficult to imagine that power...for me DD is not only "power" - it is "very fast applied power", which makes the power multiplied:)

Back