DiRT 4 Achievement List Revealed

...It says in the article. :lol: :lol:

My bad, I went straight to the achievement list and thought it would be wise to instantly post a comment regarding that achievement! :embarrassed:

Some of them are quite obscure though, I'm guessing the latter one quoted here involves crashing out of a rally?

This is fine (10 points): Triumph in the face of adversity
Mondays be like… (5 points): Get a bad case of the Mondays.

My bad, I went straight to the achievement list and thought it would be wise to instantly post a comment regarding that achievement! :embarrassed:

Some of them are quite obscure though, I'm guessing the latter one quoted here involves crashing out of a rally?
I believe that's a reference to the DiRT Twitter account, every Monday they seem to post a crash like you said. 👍

It even seems like there’s been a 2.2% increase in players using the interior view since GRID 2!
Unless I'm missing something here, it's an increase by 2.7 percentage points, not 2.2% (7.7 - 5). ;)

Quite excited for this title. The references sure do make you laugh when you get them. :lol:

Unless I'm missing something here, it's an increase by 2.7 percentage points, not 2.2% (7.7 - 5). ;)

Quite excited for this title. The references sure do make you laugh when you get them. :lol:
That feel when you can't 'into math'. :scared:

That's a horrendous oversight on my behalf.

Seems like a straightforward Platinum/ 100%, unlike DiRT 3 or DiRT Rally. That online grind in 3 was too much for me to bother with and DiRT Rally is just so brutal! Really liking the Direction of Codemasters lately, can't wait for this! Also can't wait for a new GRiD game and whatever else those guys from Evo studios are working on!

Now I only need to see the exact amount of stages and circuits and I'll decide whether I want this game or not.

Back