DiRT 5 PS4 LIES!!

• Thread starter CLIFFO_83
  • 14 comments
Australia
Australia
6 months have passed since owning this pile off horse dung!

Every update I reinstall the game on my ps4 pro with fingers crossed.

Again! full support for Thrustmaster t300rs is non existent. All settings cranked to max! My wheel is basically a emulated ds4 controller.

Got me... how they can legally claim all these wheels are fully supported when they are NOT!

I wouldn't dare use max settings on pc2 or wreckfest as my arms would be ripped off!

Mods will delete this thread without a doubt as the truth doesn't like to be heard as it affects sales & reputations.

Last edited:
Mods will delete this thread without a doubt as the truth doesn't like to heard as it affects sales & reputations.
What? Who? Also you think your post would affect sales & reputation? Wow!

I feel your pain about the wheel, but.... come on.

6 months have passed since owning this pile off horse dung!

Every update I reinstall the game on my ps4 pro with fingers crossed.

Again! full support for Thrustmaster t300rs is non existent. All settings cranked to max! My wheel is basically a emulated ds4 controller.

Got me... how they can legally claim all these wheels are fully supported when they are NOT!

I wouldn't dare use max settings on pc2 or wreckfest as my arms would be ripped off!

Mods will delete this thread without a doubt as the truth doesn't like to heard as it affects sales & reputations.
This isn't even the official support platform for the game (Codemasters doesn't own or influence GTPlanet in any way), if you want to get your issues resolved or get a developer's attention, go here: https://www.codemasters.com/contact-us/

Last edited:
Been a member here since 09 bud...

I know what is what.

Didn't say codemasters were affiliated with gtplanet.

Voicing my opinion & actual facts in regards to the game that all consumers should be reading before buying.

Last edited:
Didn't say codemasters were affiliated with gtplanet.
So... why would we "delete this thread without a doubt" because it might affect "sales & reputations"?
We don't care about Codemasters' sales and reputations in the slightest (well, other than the fact that more games companies making more racing games means more activity here for us, but we don't care who that is). A thread (or post) would only be deleted if it falls foul of our Acceptable Use Policy.

Seems like an odd thing to lead with if you don't think we're somehow marching to any games company's tune. And if we were, we wouldn't have given the game the review we did.

So... why would we "delete this thread without a doubt" because it might affect "sales & reputations"?

We don't care about Codemasters' sales and reputations in the slightest (well, other than the fact that more games companies making more racing games means more activity here for us, but we don't care who that is). A thread (or post) would only be deleted if it falls foul of our Acceptable Use Policy.

Seems like an odd thing to lead with if you don't think we're somehow marching to any games company's tune. And if we were, we wouldn't have given the game the review we did.

Great news! Leave the thread for all to see

This isn't even the official support platform for the game (Codemasters doesn't own or influence GTPlanet in any way), if you want to get your issues resolved or get a developer's attention, go here: https://www.codemasters.com/contact-us/
For the info of everyone else - I was ignored on twitter for a week, didn't hear back on a bug report in 48 hours, but had a DM reply on discord within an hour. Unsatisfactory outcome (Codemasters locks DLC to an account, unlike most other devs), but a response nonetheless.

For the info of everyone else - I was ignored on twitter for a week, didn't hear back on a bug report in 48 hours, but had a DM reply on discord within an hour. Unsatisfactory outcome (Codemasters locks DLC to an account, unlike most other devs), but a response nonetheless.
Discord is absolutely the best place for DIRT 5 feedback, considering that game doesn’t use official forums at all. Twitter etc. aren’t really support platforms for us, they’re promotional tools focused more on outbound communications than inbound. Discord is the latter.

That's the thing I like about this place, it's impartial.

If Codies make a great game, you guys shout about it. Likewise if a game misses the mark. Same for other studios' titles.

Last edited:
Back