Dirt Rally 2.0 locations

If you think the same stages that we've had in the previous game, only uprezzed a bit is 'unique KM's', then I don't know what to say.

Well they are unique KMs in the game. So yeah they are. And it's more than a "but of uprezzing".

If you think the same stages that we've had in the previous game, only uprezzed a bit is 'unique KM's', then I don't know what to say.

I've not played them for 2 years. I understand and appreciate that's not the same for everyone, but it's true for me - I'll remember Bidno Moorland, a few other Welsh sections, the downhill hairpins in Greece and the Germany half-stage with the huge jumps and straights, but honestly the rest of updated stages will be like new to me.

I've not played them for 2 years. I understand and appreciate that's not the same for everyone, but it's true for me - I'll remember Bidno Moorland, a few other Welsh sections, the downhill hairpins in Greece and the Germany half-stage with the huge jumps and straights, but honestly the rest of updated stages will be like new to me.

:drool: Bidno Moorland. Love that stage. Countless runs on that stage.

I remember when EA at least were smart enough to make remasters of Wake Island in Battlefield 3, and Dragon Pass in BF4, free.

Codies showing their true colors the closer we get to release, once again.

I think the EA comparison is great. The wrong words were spoken "don't like it don't buy it" from one of their own. That didn't turn out so good when they said that with Battlefield V. It's nice to see what appears to be a mostly negative response to it on Twitter.

Oh and on a personal note:

I think this was enough to convince me to buy it. I've been out of the rally world for way too long.

I take that back. I've been convinced to not buy it. 👎

I think the EA comparison is great. The wrong words were spoken "don't like it don't buy it" from one of their own. That didn't turn out so good when they said that with Battlefield V. It's nice to see what appears to be a mostly negative response to it on Twitter.

Those words were said when far right dumbasses decided to fill diapers when they found out that a woman was on the cover. Said comments have little to do with the actual game and it's quality.

However, it once again is interesting to see how hard people have decided to cape for Codemasters especially in the past week, week and a half.

Those words were said when far right dumbasses decided to fill diapers when they found out that a woman was on the cover. Said comments have little to do with the actual game and it's quality.

However, it once again is interesting to see how hard people have decided to cape for Codemasters especially in the past week, week and a half.

I'll admit that was under a different context but similar principle. I don't think a company should respond to criticism from potential consumers to not buy their product. It shouldn't be brushed to the side with that or 'think of the hard work done!'

I'll admit that was under a different context but similar principle. I don't think a company should respond to criticism from potential consumers to not buy their product. It shouldn't be brushed to the side with that or 'think of the hard work done!'

In fairness, Codemasters haven't said that themselves. But any product is the same. I don't like RPGs, so it doesn't matter if The Witcher is the best in its genre, it's not going to be of interest to me. So I "don't like it don't buy it". I think the last EA game I bought was F1 Challenge but I've read about these 'loot boxes' and random packs they expect people to buy. It's not like Codemasters are offering these or a 'pay-to-win' model, so I don't see the comparison as just. To me, this is little different to the likes of Project CARS, Assetto Corsa, Raceroom etc.

Argentina, Catamarca:
Las Juntas - 8.25km
Valle de los puentes - 7.98km
Camino de acantilados y rocas - 5.30km
San Isidro - 4.48km
Miraflores - 3.35km
El Rodeo - 2.84 km
Reverse:
Camino a La Puerta - 8.25km
Valle de los puentes a la inversa - 7.98km
Camino de acantilados y rocas inverso- 5.30km
Camino a Coneta - 4.48km
Huillaprima - 3.35km
La Merced - 2.84km

Australia, Monaro:
Mount Kaye Pass - 12.50km
Chandlers Creek - 12.34km
Bondi Forest - 7.01km
Reckton Plains - 6.89km
Yambulla Mountain Ascent - 6.64km
Noorinbee Ridge Ascent - 5.28km
Reverse:
Mount Kaye Pass Reverse - 12.50km
Chandlers Creek Reverse - 12.34km
Taylor Farm Sprint - 7.01km
Reckton Plains Reverse - 6.89km
Yambulla Mountain Descent - 6.64km
Noorinbee Ridge Descent - 5.28km

New Zealand, Hawkes Bay:
Waimarama Point Forward - 16.06km
Te Awanga Forward - 11.48km
Waimarama Sprint Forward - 8.81km
Elsthorpe Sprint Forward - 7.32km
Ocean Beach Sprint - 6.61km
Te Awanga Sprint Forward - 4.79km
Reverse:
Waimarama Point Reverse - 16.06km
Ocean Beach - 11.48km
Waimarama Sprint Reverse - 8.81km
Elsthorpe Sprint Reverse - 7.32km
Ocean Beach Sprint Reverse - 6.61km
Te Awanga Sprint Reverse - 4.79km

Spain, Ribadelles:
Comienzo en Bellriu - 14.34km
Centenera - 10.57km
Ascenso por valle el Gualet - 7.00km
Vinedos dentro del valle Parra - 6.81km
Vinedos Dardenya - 6.55km
Descento por carretera - 4.58km
Reverse:
Final en Bellriu - 14.34km
Camino a Centenera - 10.57km
Salida desde Montverd - 7.00km
Ascenso bosque Montevard - 6.81km
Vinedos Dardenya inversa - 6.55km
Subida por Carretera - 4.58km

USA, New England:
Beaver Creek Trailer Forward - 12.86km
North Fork Pass - 12.50km
Hancock Creek Burst - 6.89km
Fuller Mountain Ascent - 6.64km
Tolt Valley Sprint Forward - 6.10km
Hancock Hill Sprint Forward - 6.01km
Reverse:
Beaver Creek Trail Reverse - 12.86km
North Fork Pass Reverse - 12.50km
Fury Lake Depart - 6.89km
Fuller Mountain Descent - 6.64km
Tolt Valley Sprint Reverse - 6.10km
Hancock Hill Sprint Reverse - 6.01km

Poland, Leczna County:
Zaróbka - 16.46km
Zienki - 13.42km
Marynka - 9.25km
Kopina - 7.03km
Lejno - 6.72km
Czarny Las - 6.62km
Reverse:
Zagorze - 16.46km
Jezioro Rotcze - 13.42km
Borysik - 9.25km
Józefin - 7.03km
Jagodno - 6.82km
Jezioro Lukie - 6.62km

Argentina, Catamarca:
Las Juntas - 8.25km

Australia, Monaro:
Mount Kaye Pass - 12.50km
Chandlers Creek - 12.34km

New Zealand, Hawkes Bay:
Waimarama Point Forward - 16.06km
Te Awanga Forward - 11.48km

Spain, Ribadelles:
Comienzo en Bellriu - 14.34km
Centenera - 10.57km

USA, New England:
Beaver Creek Trailer Forward - 12.86km
North Fork Pass - 12.50km

Poland, Leczna County:
Zaróbka - 16.46km
Zienki - 13.42km
-------------------------------------------------

So we actually have 2 "real" stages per rally location cut up in multiple sections. In reality there are only 12 unique stages. Artificially pump the stages by cutting them up and reversing them doesn't really count as a unique stage or does it? I really didn't expect it to be this shallow on stage variety to be honest. That is a real bummer :guilty:

It's pretty much what I was expecting so. 20-30km unique stage per country it's slightly more than we got in DR1 and on par if not slightly more than WRC7.

I'm sure we'd all like more but this was my personal expectation. My first post has the total unique KM and the total competitive KM for the game.

DR2 has just about more unique KM than the first game.

Last edited:
roughly 148.5km v 139km for the first one, by my reckoning. To say there's also no Pike's Peak, I'm a little disappointed by the number of unique KMs at launch but at least this time we know we'll gain another 70km from DR1 with hopefully plenty more to follow.

I wish they would have put a substitute hill climb event in place of PP or even expanded the disapline, I'm playing PP on DR1 at the mo and really enjoying it.. Bummer.

I wish Polyphony would get off their butts and give us Pikes Peak in GT Sport. What did they get the license for if not?

I would love to take those modern Gr. B rally cars up PP in VR, not to mention the other couple hundred cars!

roughly 148.5km v 139km for the first one, by my reckoning. To say there's also no Pike's Peak, I'm a little disappointed by the number of unique KMs at launch but at least this time we know we'll gain another 70km from DR1 with hopefully plenty more to follow.

Matches my calculations also. Although with the longer overall short stages and reverse stages there's about 40km more competitive km's in DR2.

I do have a list I've been working on which has unique, total competitive and longest stages per country for DR1, DR2, Seb Loeb Rally, WRC7 and Richard Burns Rally if anyone is interested in it. WRC7 final list isn't done but has the total unique KM.

Matches my calculations also. Although with the longer overall short stages and reverse stages there's about 40km more competitive km's in DR2.

I do have a list I've been working on which has unique, total competitive and longest stages per country for DR1, DR2, Seb Loeb Rally, WRC7 and Richard Burns Rally if anyone is interested in it. WRC7 final list isn't done but has the total unique KM.

I did a content comparison (Spanish) between DR, D4, SLRE and WRC 7: https://simracer.uno/blog/analisis-cual-juego-de-rally-tiene-mas-contenido-marketing-vs-realidad

Would be interesting to see how our numbers compare. This is what I came up with:

Screenshot from 2019-02-19 15-05-59.png

Here's a rough version of where mine is at the moment. It's not yet 100% accurate or complete but it's in the ballpark.

Unique Vs competitive. Unique is the total actual unique stage KMs, competitive is what you will run if you did a full championship within the game, so includes reverse versions where applicable.

Screenshot_20190219-182150.png

Here's a rough version of where mine is at the moment. It's not yet 100% accurate or complete but it's in the ballpark.

Unique Vs competitive. Unique is the total actual unique stage KMs, competitive is what you will run if you did a full championship within the game, so includes reverse versions where applicable.

View attachment 800748

Very close. I see a big difference between us is that I count reversed stages as unique km. Given how long it takes to make rally stages I fully accept stage reversals as an adequate method of doubling content. As long as nothing is repeated.

Very close. I see a big difference between us is that I count reversed stages as unique km. Given how long it takes to make rally stages I fully accept stage reversals as an adequate method of doubling content. As long as nothing is repeated.

Yeah I do accept it as well but separate it into competitive KM as to me it just makes it a bit clearer. Personal thing :D.

I'll be sure to post my final sheet up as there will be a bit more info I have gathered to add. Bit of a data whore so like doing this kind of thing.

I wish Polyphony would get off their butts and give us Pikes Peak in GT Sport. What did they get the license for if not?

I would love to take those modern Gr. B rally cars up PP in VR, not to mention the other couple hundred cars!

Exactly, what are they waiting for ?

Argentina, Catamarca:
Las Juntas - 8.25km
Camino de acantilados y rocas - 5.30km
San Isidro - 4.48km
Miraflores - 3.35km
El Rodeo - 2.84 km
Reverse:
Camino a La Puerta - 8.25km
Valle de los puentes a la inversa - 7.98km
Camino de acantilados y rocas inverso- 5.30km
Camino a Coneta - 4.48km
Huillaprima - 3.35km
La Merced - 2.84km

Hi!

Can someone tell me which stages belong to which variety as in the example on this page?

https://dirt.fandom.com/wiki/Argolis,_Greece_(DiRT_Rally)

Thanks!

/edit: already done, thanks

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back