DiRT Rally Screenshot Thread - Read The OP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 358 comments
  • 34,825 views
DiRT Rally_20160628113014.png
DiRT Rally_20160628113547.png
DiRT Rally_20160628120817.png
DiRT Rally_20160628115925.png
 
Impressive screenshots in here guys 👍

Been a while since i played last but it is about time to give RaceRoom and Assetto Corsa a break after seeing this old photo in my steam library.

Full resolution (2k) pictures are available on my flickr (link in signature).
image.png
 
Great Shots all, It is a real shame there is no Shutter speed on any decent Rally game out. I really hope Codies/Milestone Implement it in to their new game engines. 👍

As far as I am aware there is no Photomode in D4 again, and the graphics look from photos/videos it is the same dirt rally in house Ego engine so I am guessing the same -Free cam from replays?
 
End of stage action
 

Attachments

  • FFE8244B-0A22-4D8D-9A12-F3BC3DFECE0B.jpeg
    FFE8244B-0A22-4D8D-9A12-F3BC3DFECE0B.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 45
Back