Daz2708 Messages 50 United Kingdom Messages daz2708 Jan 23, 2014 #1 Help! I just can't do these trials,I'm using a Quattro s1 tuned as per the guide but can't get no better than 4th
Help! I just can't do these trials,I'm using a Quattro s1 tuned as per the guide but can't get no better than 4th
AudiLord Messages 27 Eindhoven Messages AudiLord Jan 23, 2014 #2 Break really early for your feelings and let the car slide through the corners. With the S1 quattro I prefer to put the brake bias to 4/6 since it is really tail happy under braking
Break really early for your feelings and let the car slide through the corners. With the S1 quattro I prefer to put the brake bias to 4/6 since it is really tail happy under braking
Daz2708 Messages 50 United Kingdom Messages daz2708 Jan 23, 2014 #3 AudiLord Break really early for your feelings and let the car slide through the corners. With the S1 quattro I prefer to put the brake bias to 4/6 since it is really tail happy under braking Click to expand... Cheers I'll give it a whirl
AudiLord Break really early for your feelings and let the car slide through the corners. With the S1 quattro I prefer to put the brake bias to 4/6 since it is really tail happy under braking Click to expand... Cheers I'll give it a whirl