Dirty Gr.3 Setups and tunes...help me!

Even for a smug Frenchman like yourself, those are pretty strong words. How bout you bring whatever damn controller you want to a dirty lobby and we can all see how long it takes before you start complaining about everyone else's driving is the reason why you lose.

Seems pretty salty to complain online about a racing lobby that you can avoid all together.
Did someone from one of those lobbies steal your girlfriend?

Look, I get it. Everybody hates dirty drivers in clean races but we all have to deal with them...that's part of the challenge. The drivers that consistently finish at the top of the board have obviously figured out a way spot them and deal with them...and I'm guessing that more than a few of those top drivers spent some time in lobby hell to figure it out.

i dont want to be dirty racer and i dont want dirty race in a racing game. how hard is it for you to understand why this drivers rating system they came up with?

you dirty people killing daily races. there is allways 2-3 dont know frome witch dirty crap they are born out off making clean guys hate daily races

what statment?
I invalidated all your statements with this:
there are also decent dirty people who don't go to Sport mode and mess up your ratings
Some dirty people don't play Sport mode in the first place, so they don't affect your ranking whatsoever
dirty people making mess in dailey races.
i bett you one off them.
stop buying racing games. gt want to make us better at playing without crashing thants why they made this rating stuff.
you guys dont even understands what gt people are trying to do?
Uhm... Just so you know, I'm an A+/S driver on 3 accounts across all regions, and an A/S account on my 4th one. I think I know a thing or two about racecraft. If you don't believe me then I'd like to race with you as proof.

My PSNs are: Alpha_Cipher1, Omega_Cipher1, Sigma_Cipher1, and AMS_Cipher. Pick your poison.

Even for a smug Frenchman like yourself, those are pretty strong words. How bout you bring whatever damn controller you want to a dirty lobby and we can all see how long it takes before you start complaining about everyone else's driving is the reason why you lose.

Seems pretty salty to complain online about a racing lobby that you can avoid all together.
Did someone from one of those lobbies steal your girlfriend?

Look, I get it. Everybody hates dirty drivers in clean races but we all have to deal with them...that's part of the challenge. The drivers that consistently finish at the top of the board have obviously figured out a way spot them and deal with them...and I'm guessing that more than a few of those top drivers spent some time in lobby hell to figure it out.
I SEND YOU FRIENDS REQUEST FOR 3 DAYS AGO. YOU NOT ADDING ME NOW?
WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY ACCOUNTS YOU GET BLOCKED?

I SEND YOU FRIENDS REQUEST FOR 3 DAYS AGO. YOU NOT ADDING ME NOW?
WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY ACCOUNTS YOU GET BLOCKED?
Yo, wrong quote. Anyway I just checked all my accounts- I found it (diesel-infern am I correct?). Tell me when you're good
Sorry wasn't able to accept it sooner; I can't see friend requests when I'm not logged into one account

Back