Disabling music?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sideXside3wide
  • 16 comments
  • 17,466 views
Messages
88
United States
North Carolina
Messages
SKJ-2012
I was wanting to know if there is a way to disable some of the songs in gt sport? If not, that is a disappointment
 
Not at this time, no. I've already tweeted to Kaz about this, though.
 
Edit disregard didnt read the op
 
You can turn the volume all the way down in the audio options menu, doesn't that work?
 
I was wanting to know if there is a way to disable some of the songs in gt sport? If not, that is a disappointment

You mean use your PS4 as some kind of hi tech multi media player, where you can play games AND music at the same time of YOUR choosing? In your case you even want custom playlists!!! Wow..some people :p
 
You mean use your PS4 as some kind of hi tech multi media player, where you can play games AND music at the same time of YOUR choosing? In your case you even want custom playlists!!! Wow..some people :p
What if some of us just want to listen to Daiki Kasho's music? Some of which isn't available anywhere except on YouTube? =/
 
Yeah, they really need to give us a way to edit the playlist. I like a lot of the music, but can't stand a few of the music tracks.
 
Agreed, but I'm finding that I dislike most of them with the odd decent one thrown in. Much prefer the music in the Forza series - it was a big positive of the game that I remember and I downloaded a lot of the songs afterwards. Not so for GTS - the music sucks for the most part (IMO of course).

I kept getting into races last night and having some irritating screamy track playing in my ear and just wishing I could turn it off in the middle of the practice session. Unfortunately not, it seems.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, some tracks in the race were just too annoying. Had to turn it down completely.
Menu music is fine though ,but I would like to choose, or even add own music!
 
I was wanting to know if there is a way to disable some of the songs in gt sport? If not, that is a disappointment
It's under other BGM in the options menu in the top corner of the screen where the GT symbol is, if you put it at 0 theres no music
 
Why not put your music on a USB or use Spotify. Unless its not your thing
 
Anybody having problems with the music cutting out? It was happening last night for the first time. I hope it's not my disc drive failing!
 
Music used to cut out on driving school on me if you restarted it a few times.
 
Yeah, some tracks in the race were just too annoying. Had to turn it down completely.
Menu music is fine though ,but I would like to choose, or even add own music!

I hate in-race music, so I turned that off completely. The menu music is mostly good, but there are still one or two tracks I really dislike (that "murder" hip-hop/R'n'B track).
 
Didn't they have something like this in previous GT's? I think I remember them having a music selection in GT3 and 4.
 
Give me GT2 or GT4 music anyday. Gt sport menu songs are ugly i never turn on music when I race. Only a few songs I like from the menu.

But i hate that song where it says i love london and also that ugly french song that makes me cringe.
 
Hearing the engine note and amount of noise coming from the tyres can make a difference in speed, so for me music is always off when driving.
I do find it odd that the menu/editor/scapes music is only a very small selection of the entire playlist.
There are tons of tunes in the game I've never heard because of this
 
Back