Disconnected after each Lobby Race - Error code NE-210AE0AE

France
France
Hello everybody,

I'm really annoyed because I get this error code from GTS after each Lobby Race. I can run the race normally but as soon as the race is finished, just after everyone greetings messages, I find myself alone in the lobby, as if everybody left at the same time, but I know they don't and I am not in the lobby anymore.
Problem happened for the first time after 1.12 GTS Update.
I've tried reinstalling the game, resetting my router, wiring router and PS4 with ethernet cable but does not have any effect.
I could not find any explaination on what this code refers to.

Does it affects other people here ? and is there any solution to fix it ?

Thank you for your help !

Are you using a downloaded livery? i had a problem previously whereby the livery i was using made lobby races crash. After i changed it was OK.

Let me ask you a few questions just to try and pin point where the problem might be:
- Where do you live? What about the lobbies that you join? Where are the other people/host from?
- Do you notice lag during the race/before the race? Is everyone laggy or just one/two people?

Are you using a downloaded livery? i had a problem previously whereby the livery i was using made lobby races crash. After i changed it was OK.
I use my own liveries, but going back to original livery does not change anything ...

Let me ask you a few questions just to try and pin point where the problem might be:
- Where do you live? What about the lobbies that you join? Where are the other people/host from?
- Do you notice lag during the race/before the race? Is everyone laggy or just one/two people?
I live in south of France and I usually join French or spanish rooms as they are geographically close to me, I always check if green bars are OK before entering lobby. I try to avoid Australian or south african hosts, clearly a nonsense they are grouped with european lobbies...
Some people can be laggy but not always the case, sometimes race is really fluid.
Disconnections always happen after greetings, also I noticed Online auto-save seems to take a long time after the race, crash always happens at this stage. I was thinking of creating a new user account to see if problem still occurs, maybe my save is corrupted ?

EDIT : Just created another PSN account and everything seems to work perfectly well. As I feared before I think my main account got something corrupted...

Last edited:
Thank's for your answer.
Some friends have the problem and they are using Bouygues.
I don't want restart game lol
Thank's and sorry for my english

Back