Dissapointed with GT 6 and PS4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zouga
  • 21 comments
  • 1,626 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7
Australia
PERTH
Messages
Zouga
I had expected that GT 6 would be part of the new PS4 or that there would be a compatible disc for either.
Newish game on the old system.
what were they thinking.?
 
I had expected that GT 6 would be part of the new PS4 or that there would be a compatible disc for either.
Newish game on the old system.
what were they thinking.?
Just wait, freaking crap! I guess they weren't thinking when they released GT2 on an old system as well???
 
It seems to me that they were thinking they have always released 2 GT games per console (GT1 and 2 on PS1, GT 3 and 4 on PS2) and wanted to continue on that theme. While the timing questions why not port it for PS4, I guess the problem is that if they released it on PS3 and PS4, they would have to have split the dev teams as the hardware is different which would have led to even less in the game. Personally, I am glad they only released on PS3 as I have no intention of buying a PS4 at least until GT7 is out
 
I had expected that GT 6 would be part of the new PS4 or that there would be a compatible disc for either.
Newish game on the old system.
what were they thinking.?

I'm glad they didn't, because I don't have £350 to spend on a console for one game.
 
Luckily it's not on PS4.

Mine is already broken...
 
It seems to me that they were thinking they have always released 2 GT games per console (GT1 and 2 on PS1, GT 3 and 4 on PS2) and wanted to continue on that theme. While the timing questions why not port it for PS4, I guess the problem is that if they released it on PS3 and PS4, they would have to have split the dev teams as the hardware is different which would have led to even less in the game. Personally, I am glad they only released on PS3 as I have no intention of buying a PS4 at least until GT7 is out


I have always been in line waiting for the new PS to drop unitl now. Really until Watch Dogs, The Division, The Order: 1886, and Infamous: Second Son start dropping, just don't see the need to play shinier versions of Madden 25, AC4, Call of Dookie, or BF4. The new Killzone is getting rave reviews, unlike Rise for another system that was supposed to be their have to have launch title. Who also once again seems content spending all their fans money, they have ripped from their pockets since their first console, on making some ump-teenth sequel and DLC "exclusive" instead of making good GAME of the YEAR 1st party titles.

The social factor of Live was smart or that system would have gone Jaguar/3DO after the 1st one.
 
Eh I'd much rather it be on PS3 right now, the PS4 demand is so high, literally at Gamestop, the guy told me the instant they come in, the instant it goes out the door.

I'm glad that PD gave a shout out of support to the many millions of those more who have a PS3, but the claim of it being on the PS4 by Kaz by 2014 or 2015 is too soon. LOL I expect it at the earliest 2016 knowing PD.
 
Thanks for all the replies (even the one i didn't understand).
I think like many others i got sucked into the idea that PS4 would be the best thing since sliced bread.
Although the load time on PS3 is slow it would still have been adequate for me running GT6 and i could have saved myself the $460 AUD.
Now if only SimXperience can get GT6 to work on my Sim I shall be truly happy.
 
They thought that 70 million people would be interested, turns out that they couldn't care less, be it PS3 or PS4, Gran Turismo is irrelevant.
 
There are ps4 and xbox ones every where here. But shame gt6 wasn't cross gen title like other games.
 
They had said gt6 on ps4 is possible people...
 
Who ever believes gt7 will come out before 2016... Hah. They hinted 2014 but no way not with Pd and needing to rebuild for next gen like forza needed.

Hence the reason for high resolution high texture gt6 for ps4
 
They thought that 70 million people would be interested, turns out that they couldn't care less, be it PS3 or PS4, Gran Turismo is irrelevant.

By definition, your comment has made GT relevant. Which makes you and/or your comment, irrelevant.

Unless you could provide a relevant source to back up these alleged untruths?
 
I think we have more than enough threads on this/these topic(s) already.

Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back