Distracted by birds and bees, impeded by cats, surprised by snakes: I love GT4!

• Thread starter AlfaAlfa
  • 68 comments
Toronado
Speak of the devil. I did too (today even). Don't worry, the emotion isn't unusual. I felt the same way, Except, I didn't have any used car list (curse you NTSC version!!!) so I had to do every race in fear of missing the magical week that the grey 205 would appear and I could slide all over to my hearts content.

Hang on a second? If you're in Sweden, how come you're using NTSC version?
If you need NTSC used car cycle list look here:- was going to link back to the "Is This Car Rare?" Thread where I last posted the link, but you've posted right after it anyway!
Have you downloaded the spreadsheet yet? Do it & Use it. I promise it helps!
Its not as complete colour-wise as Famine's but it'll tell you each time the car you're after turns up so you can go find the colour you're looking for.

FastEddie12
Steady, Vixen, we don't want you getting obsessed or anything...

Doh, too late :sly:

Much too late... sept I didn't play a stitch this weekend, :( my cockpit is broken... lol, I snapped the L joint on the steering wheel column (bloddy drifting, HAHA)...

Will have it fixed for this weekend though...

Reply to first post:

Hate to state the obvious...again...but if PD would actually put in a custom paint option in the next installment, we'd never have to deal with this nightmarish repitition of re-racing enduros, or long series' ever again - just to get the car of our desires - in the RIGHT color!

Simplicity in its purest form. :dunce:

I think that would take the fun out of it for me. I like the anticipation when the drum roll begins, and the pure extacy when it's the car you want. Plus, it makes you appreciate your cars more when you know you've worked for them. ;)

ermm.. does anyone notice slight fanaticism around here.. :odd: oh well, one likes daughter and one likes mother.. I like pushing cars to top speed! (*finally exceeded 300 mph barrier in his Supra RZ'97 last night* :crazy: :sly: )

Smallhorses
Hang on a second? If you're in Sweden, how come you're using NTSC version?
If you need NTSC used car cycle list look here:- was going to link back to the "Is This Car Rare?" Thread where I last posted the link, but you've posted right after it anyway!
Have you downloaded the spreadsheet yet? Do it & Use it. I promise it helps!
Its not as complete colour-wise as Famine's but it'll tell you each time the car you're after turns up so you can go find the colour you're looking for.
Well, I downloaded the spreadsheet, but then came to the crushing conclusion. I don't have Excel. And my compy locks up when loading the HTML version. So, paranoia is the order of the day.

Back