District Street Racing Official Thread

• Thread starter levitt1991
  • 97 comments
England
England
levitt1991
*IF YOU WANT TO TRY OUT FOR THE TEAM. ASK SOPHIA, IT IS HER TEAM NOW.*

We're DSR, a new team but not new to drag racing. We are all respectful but it works on a give and take basis, show us respect and we show it in return. We're hoping to bring some more competition to the drag scene.

Roster

Leader - XI_Sophia_IX

Active

Gucci-_-Mandem
sanv130
DarkForce92
QuarterMilerEric
AYTHAMI_24_ESP
ForeShadows
morgan24BM
MAGNET-VIPER-T34

Last edited:
I probably hate FF more than anyone on this game. (It's not that I find them hard, I just find them annoying) but the SRT4 and Megane RS are pretty nice and quick.

I am in discussions with @MazGaming about the 1v1 battle with myself v LOTRAS. If he beat me fair and square I wouldn't be bothered but jumping then calling me a nobody and a noob isn't going to fly.

RULES:
No member of any of the teams can host the room, ghost or judge but 1 member of each team must be present. If anybody wants to help, please let me know.

Any jumping, guessing or ghost launching will result in dq

Runs will be best of 3

Each racer will pick a car (I choose to race the "fastest" Skyline in GT6) and he gets to pick another car.

Any tuning during the comp will be prohibited, we will be starting race anyway so leaving the track will result in dq, if you get disconnected we can rerun, and if there is suspicioun that you dc on purpose I.e sign out of psn you will be dq.

After this there will be no slander, insulting or abuse towards other members which will result in anyone being a moron. That goes for you Gucci.

I also would like Darkforce to be present as he was also insulted by the fella.

All of these rules go for everyone including myself so if I jump, I'm out but most people know I don't jump, I'm legit

And I don't know if the guy knows about it but anyone caught e-cheating will be dq and anyone can call them what they want as e-cheating is stupid.

Have a good read and I was hoping to run after Christmas, so next weekend.

Right lev fully agree with you here he wants your apology then he will drag but I'm really sorry this has happened

Right lev fully agree with you here he wants your apology then he will drag but I'm really sorry this has happened
He wants Levitt to apologize but he was the one who called him an e-cheater lol. I don't know what world that dude is living in, but in my world if you wrongfully accuse someone of something with no proof, it is usually that person who has to apologize.

When I beat him I want an apology and I'm pretty sure that DF will want 1 as well. I told the guy to pipe down before I did this but he thought i was joking (seeing that I'm a nobody) I doubt he'll show but I'll let you know when we start.

On a side note, look on the European Online Leaderboard, go down to Skyline R34. If he was that confident he had the fastest R34, I'm pretty sure he would of challenged or claimed. I'm not saying I have the fastest in Europe and but my names there becauae I'm confident it's 1 of the fastest. Not trying to be bigheaded but the R34 is my favorite car on the game and it was silly under estimating me after a void run.

On a side note - please tell me how saying he has a KFC connection is racist? I'm not a racist, I get on with people of all races, so him to call me a racist was a childish way of him trying to get me kicked so he didn't have to rerun. Just because he doesn't know us doesn't mean we're nobodies. Does that make everyone respectable nobodies?

Last edited:
Hi Lev,
I fully understand you. I have run you many times man your sweet kind hearted person your not racist. I was in the Lobby that day but didn't understand how it started. I will say to LOTRAS to apology weather he smokes you or you smoke him fair it. Im sorry on my behalf Lev. The reason i need my team yet is im recruiting as many people as i can then then i give my team a schedule date and need the same cars as me whoever outruns me or half a car behind me theyre staying but if they're a car behind im going to have to say Bye!

When I beat him I want an apology and I'm pretty sure that DF will want 1 as well. I told the guy to pipe down before I did this but he thought i was joking (seeing that I'm a nobody) I doubt he'll show but I'll let you know when we start.

On a side note, look on the European Online Leaderboard, go down to Skyline R34. If he was that confident he had the fastest R34, I'm pretty sure he would of challenged or claimed. I'm not saying I have the fastest in Europe and but my names there becauae I'm confident it's 1 of the fastest. Not trying to be bigheaded but the R34 is my favorite car on the game and it was silly under estimating me after a void run.

On a side note - please tell me how saying he has a KFC connection is racist? I'm not a racist, I get on with people of all races, so him to call me a racist was a childish way of him trying to get me kicked so he didn't have to rerun. Just because he doesn't know us doesn't mean we're nobodies. Does that make everyone respectable nobodies?
I'll tell you one thing Lev, I wish I had a KFC connection. I wouldn't mind a bucket of chicken, mashed potatoes, and some biscuits! 👍

I'll tell you one thing Lev, I wish I had a KFC connection. I wouldn't mind a bucket of chicken, mashed potatoes, and some biscuits! 👍
Oh man, making me hungry now. There's a KFC just around corner as well. Keep the mash and I'll take a bowl of chips (fries) covered in bbq sauce.

Hi Lev,
I fully understand you. I have run you many times man your sweet kind hearted person your not racist. I was in the Lobby that day but didn't understand how it started. I will say to LOTRAS to apology weather he smokes you or you smoke him fair it. Im sorry on my behalf Lev. The reason i need my team yet is im recruiting as many people as i can then then i give my team a schedule date and need the same cars as me whoever outruns me or half a car behind me theyre staying but if they're a car behind im going to have to say Bye!
I don't have a problem with you, your welcome to join anytime. I'm annoyed with him because of the disrespect he showed. If anyone on this thread would of been in this position I'm sure they would be annoyed as well. Tell him next weekend I'll open a room for me and him unless he's a KFChicken.

Ok Pal Speak soon Ill join you Tonight if your on:)
Not sure I'll be on but a word of advice, I'd rather have 4 people I can trust than 40 people who can tune. Remember when someone in the team makes accusations it's your name that they call out. I know you so it's different with me but remember, you're the face of the brand.

So im good to join?:)
Yeah but doubt I'll be on tonight. Spending some time with the missus.

edit - for everyone. I'm part way through making a team theme tune. It's just for fun and it gives me something to do when I'm not busy. If anyone wants one just give me message and I'll be happy to do 1. As I said it's just for a bit of fun, also if there are any messages you would like to be put in it, justvwrite it in the message.

I'm not the best producer but I have a fair bit of knowledge so I know what I'm doing.

If anyone's intrested I'm using FL Studio and mainly use REFX Nexus, Slylenth and NI Massive plugins.

Last edited:
Back