:::DJSkyline's Gallery "Modded RX-7 + Somewhat Bad News":::

  • Thread starter Thread starter djskyline701
  • 515 comments
  • 57,171 views
Waw on that last update man, really impressive, you all do this with just photoshop?
 
______________________
gt_masta,<
Master_Yoda,<
pzygho_freak, <
PLmatt91, <
De@tthwi&#167;ho0, <
FaLLeNAn9eL, <
lthiele, <
Pink_the_Floyd<. . . . . .Thanx a lot

garnettrules21..............Thanx but thats how the sky was originally, i forgot to take them out
JFM92_GTRacer.............Thanx but it oly looks like that because most of the pic is already white so it blends in and u cant so the closer snowflakes.
jbell.............................Most likely would be in between the 2 months, never thought about it though, Thanx
_______________________
Thanx everbody for the comments
 
My SRC Crimson Red Impreza WRX
I saved it as 1024x768 so the CF won't lose it's quality

srcimpreza0ka.jpg

srcimpreza16io.jpg
 
DUDE with this one.......
Danm i can even type must go look at the picture.


To good to be true. 👍 👍 Great work DJ.
 
Master_Yoda - LOL. I think i no what u are talking about so Thanx
LGforce - Lmao. Thanks a lot
 
OMG:crazy: That is amazingly good,, It looks friggin fantastic,, the pic kept it's detail,, both are fantastic man:drool: GReat work:)
 
Amazing!!! Incredible!! Fantastic...what more can I say??? Keep them coming:)
 
👍 Your shots keep getting better all the time! Top marks for your PS skills. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
amazing job with the impreza, the bumper modification is beautiful and the carbon fiber looks great. the flaw i see (its only a matter of opinion) is the dual exhaust. IMHO impreza + dual exhaust = rice (nothing personal just how i see things, u know i love ya :lol: im a brotherly way) A++ quality work man :bowdown:

i think im gunna do a custom car, havent done one in awhile ;)
 
Head lamps in the first picture seem too artificial, like fake with no reflection, the second picture is nice, but the rear bumper and exhaust tips could've been worked on a bit more :indiff: I like the color though 👍
 
Pink_the_Floyd,
NTX1982,
Cod_Father,
DLRgian
magburner
FaLLeNAn9eL
HYBRIDLVR - Thanx
 
djskyline701
Master_Yoda - LOL. I think i no what u are talking about so Thanx
WHAT! YOU THINK IM GAY?! WHAT!!! I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOUR PS SKILLZZ!!
 
It took me a while for this update. i was stuck on a certain part, along the way of making the car. And once again, I saved the pic with high pixel count, so the detail of the carbon fiber won't be distorted.​

***Fixed Huge Pic Problem

Click to View Full Size







​
 
Mate, great work!! Nice choice of color, looks real cool! And the rims are also looking good, nice details everywhere!! All pics are great, another job well done:)
 
Killer DJ! You should do cars for PD, I'd like to have most of yours in my garage!!! :-)
 
NTX1982 - Thanx a lot
HYBRIDLVR - Thats the secong time i heard i should make cars for PD. Thanx
 
More folks will like it than dis like it, That's for sure! Is it possible to make the brake calipers even larger? I see that it has the big 4 pot calipers up front, Just curious how some larger 6 pots would look on a car, Anywoo great idea's there, The car looks "ingame" and Tweaked for racing!
 
PLmatt91- Thanx, i think
HYBRIDLVR - Thanx again
JFM92_GTRacer -Thanx
 
Great ricer update, I like the 1st ricer shot the most.
 
Wow, the second pic is looking great. 👍
 
Back