Macapaca Messages 90 Grimsby Messages ReverT_Flux Messages ReverT_Flux Feb 8, 2013 #1 I have every DLC and have done since they came out, but I went on today and it says they're not installed. So I go on to the downloadable content button and it says they are all installed, how can I fix this? 👎
I have every DLC and have done since they came out, but I went on today and it says they're not installed. So I go on to the downloadable content button and it says they are all installed, how can I fix this? 👎
sailworksman Messages 700 Okanagan, BC Messages sailworksman Messages sailworksman Feb 8, 2013 #2 Check the PSN store. You may need to download all the content again from there.
Aquarelle Pick up the pace, let’s go! Premium Messages 3,454 Brisbane Messages Uriehusky Messages Uriehusky Feb 8, 2013 #3 Restart your PS3. I had this problem and a restart instantly fixed it.
Macapaca Messages 90 Grimsby Messages ReverT_Flux Messages ReverT_Flux Feb 9, 2013 #4 UrieHusky Restart your PS3. I had this problem and a restart instantly fixed it. Click to expand... you was correct, thanks! I wonder why it happened, hmm
UrieHusky Restart your PS3. I had this problem and a restart instantly fixed it. Click to expand... you was correct, thanks! I wonder why it happened, hmm
Aquarelle Pick up the pace, let’s go! Premium Messages 3,454 Brisbane Messages Uriehusky Messages Uriehusky Feb 9, 2013 #5 I honestly don't know, but I'm glad it fixed your problem 👍
Bluntified Messages 2,298 Sauga City Messages Bluntified Feb 9, 2013 #6 UrieHusky Restart your PS3. I had this problem and a restart instantly fixed it. Click to expand... Honestly, this should be the first thing someone tries! The same thing works for your computer at home , a quick reboot fixes *many* problems 👍.
UrieHusky Restart your PS3. I had this problem and a restart instantly fixed it. Click to expand... Honestly, this should be the first thing someone tries! The same thing works for your computer at home , a quick reboot fixes *many* problems 👍.
Aquarelle Pick up the pace, let’s go! Premium Messages 3,454 Brisbane Messages Uriehusky Messages Uriehusky Feb 9, 2013 #7 Bluntified Honestly, this should be the first thing someone tries! The same thing works for your computer at home , a quick reboot fixes *many* problems 👍. Click to expand... *puts on my best tech support voice* Have you tried turning it off and back on again? is it plugged in at the wall?
Bluntified Honestly, this should be the first thing someone tries! The same thing works for your computer at home , a quick reboot fixes *many* problems 👍. Click to expand... *puts on my best tech support voice* Have you tried turning it off and back on again? is it plugged in at the wall?