DLC Issues

• Thread starter Tony77
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Hey everyone. I’ve been on the phone with Sony for over a hour due to an issue I’m having with purchasing cars.

I went to buy a Mercedes F1 car and the car does not show up in my library, my download list or my download queue.

I bought another car with the same issue as well.

I figured I’d ask here since Sony told me to call Polyphony, however I’ve learned they don’t really have any way of being contacted.

As a heads up if I buy a car with in game credits, it works fine. Buying any car through the PlayStation store is the issue.

Have you checked to see if you own the car in game now that you've paid for it?
My understanding of that system is it is simply an alternative to spending game credits to purchase cars, that is, there should be no downloading required. Although I've personally never purchased a car using real world money so I'm not entirely sure on how that whole system actually works.

Hey everyone. I’ve been on the phone with Sony for over a hour due to an issue I’m having with purchasing cars.

I went to buy a Mercedes F1 car and the car does not show up in my library, my download list or my download queue.

I bought another car with the same issue as well.

I figured I’d ask here since Sony told me to call Polyphony, however I’ve learned they don’t really have any way of being contacted.

hey buddy, you can check this thread.
DO NOT BUY CARS FROM PS STORE ....GLITCHED

Have you checked to see if you own the car in game now that you've paid for it?
My understanding of that system is it is simply an alternative to spending game credits to purchase cars, that is, there should be no downloading required. Although I've personally never purchased a car using real world money so I'm not entirely sure on how that whole system actually works.
Yup, nothing. This is just pathetic.

Yup, nothing. This is just pathetic.

I guess you could try sending pd a message on one of their social medias
Make sure you include as much evidence as possible that you bought the car and didn't receive it in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back