DLC Motegi still available?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5scope
  • 16 comments
  • 1,148 views
Messages
45
Hi,


Is the Motegi pack still available in Europe from the PSN-Store?

I don't see it in the list of extensions for GT5...

Have a nice week-end.
 
gt5scope
Hi,

Is the Motegi pack still available in Europe from the PSN-Store?

I don't see it in the list of extensions for GT5...

Have a nice week-end.

I think that everything is still abailable.
In the playstation store, don't go to search,
go to games (a-z)
to gran turismo 5
and then you see all the contents and DLCs.
even the first car DLC.
 
Yes it is.
Just search for Gran turismo 5 and then click on add ons on the bottom left of your screen.
I also found Spa there!
 
Is motegi within another DLC pack? I have looked for it and it doesn't show up.
 
I can't find it either. I'd rather have this than SPA.
 
It's hiding in the store and is a single download, not part of a pack. I bought it 2 days ago when I cashed in my Christmas present which was a Playstation gift card. You must be persistent - as others have pointed out, the new Store layout is less than optimal.
 
Hi,

Is the Motegi pack still available in Europe from the PSN-Store?

I don't see it in the list of extensions for GT5...

Have a nice week-end.

Every single one is in there except for spa
 
To find Twin Ring Motegi (Or any DLC you can't find by searching Gran Turismo) the most simple way is to do the following

1) Open the Playstation store (obviously)
2)After it loads, scroll down to "Games"
3)Scroll down to PS3 Add-Ons
4) Scroll down to Vehicles & Race Tracks

All of the DLC available for Gran Turismo will be right there, alongside lots of other games but *shrugs* it's more reliable than any other way of finding them.
 
To find Twin Ring Motegi (Or any DLC you can't find by searching Gran Turismo) the most simple way is to do the following

1) Open the Playstation store (obviously)
2)After it loads, scroll down to "Games"
3)Scroll down to PS3 Add-Ons
4) Scroll down to Vehicles & Race Tracks

All of the DLC available for Gran Turismo will be right there, alongside lots of other games but *shrugs* it's more reliable than any other way of finding them.

Yeah this was how I found Motegi - damn PSN Store is stupid now, the search button does not find anything.
 
Yeah this was how I found Motegi - damn PSN Store is stupid now, the search button does not find anything.

Yeah, unfortunately =/ but it's a work around that does the trick so I'm not too bothered. However most people don't know about it so I've repeated it a few times :P
 
Back