DLC packs will cost $2.99?

Switzerland
Derby
CQR Myles
The limited edition car pack for those that didn't get the limited edition or digital version of the game is available for $2.99 or £1.90 (I think). Seeing as it contains 5 cars and 6 cars are listed as "coming soon" in the car list I can assume that 1 will be free (Audi A1?) with the other 5 cars being sold again for $2.99.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...-Upgrade/b5ba1927-6d0b-45d2-9ddb-5ca0efa4ace3

Last edited:
I too was thinking how about the surprisingly low price of these packs. There is no saving in buying the LE game then although I suppose that is not strictly the point when you get to use those cars from launch.

I would still expect to see future packs sell for more than that though.

I am eager for them to go on the EU PlayStation Store as I really want to try the Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM and BMW M1 Procar in particular. For some reason they were not made available in Europe as they were in the US. I got to try the Mercedes Sauber C9 in a lobby the other night when it was set to 'Identical Cars'. What a machine that is and the sound is incredible!

Last edited:
Too bad I bought the download version for £44.99 when I could've got a hard copy pre order for £35 delivered & bought the car packs later.

Can't even play the game cos I got a Fanatec wheel. Really unimpressed with SMS & the way they've handled all of this.

👎

How does having a Fanatec wheel stop you from playing the game? Others are using Fanatecs on both the PC and PS4 versions.

People are saying that the only reason why they have been put up on the US store is because the digital version on the US PSstore didn't include the two DLCs like the EU one did. Supposedly this was a way for the people to get the DLC packs that got the digital version. Doesn't make sense that they are charging for them though.

How does having a Fanatec wheel stop you from playing the game? Others are using Fanatecs on both the PC and PS4 versions.

Fanatec wheels are not working properly. I want a wheel that is working properly to enjoy the game with. Having a huge deadzone (plus all the other issues) spoils it for me.

VBR
Fanatec wheels are not working properly. I want a wheel that is working properly to enjoy the game with. Having a huge deadzone (plus all the other issues) spoils it for me.
My brother has a GT2 on the PC and was complaining about a huge deadzone also. After a few tweaks to the FFB settings he has 0 deadzone and loves the way it feels.

For starters if you haven't already try setting the deadzone removal range to 0.15

My brother has a GT2 on the PC and was complaining about a huge deadzone also. After a few tweaks to the FFB settings he has 0 deadzone and loves the way it feels.

For starters if you haven't already try setting the deadzone removal range to 0.15

PS4 users are reporting that there's still a huge deadzone even with tweaking the heck out of the settings. Don't wanna play a broken game, gonna wait for a patch.

VBR
PS4 users are reporting that there's still a huge deadzone even with tweaking the heck out of the settings. Don't wanna play a broken game, gonna wait for a patch.
Well if you want to wait that is fine but the deadzone can be removed. Make sure you have the correct FW , deadzone at 0 in game and on wheel and tweak the deadzone removal range should be all that is needed. tweaking other FFB settings are not going to do much if anything for the deadzone

Well if you want to wait that is fine but the deadzone can be removed.

Have you tried this yourself on the PS4? Other have & still haven't been able to remove the deadzone.

No I do not own a PS4 nor a GT2. I use a CSR Elite on the PC. I also have a Turbo S but am not currently using it.
Anyway, I just thought I would offer some info that maybe could help don't want to continue to drag the thread off topic so...

But why is the limited edition DLC only available on the PSN store? I don't know about the Xbox Store but it's definitely not on Steam at the moment.

But why is the limited edition DLC only available on the PSN store? I don't know about the Xbox Store but it's definitely not on Steam at the moment.
I bought the steam version a few days before release and it threw in the LE pack for free so I have had it since day one.

VBR
Have you tried this yourself on the PS4? Other have & still haven't been able to remove the deadzone.
My Fanatec wheel works perfectly on PS4. Just as well as it does on PC. Which Fanatec wheel do you have?

@VBR PM me your wheel settings (the ones on the wheel itself) and i'll have a look. CSR here (on PC but it shouldn't matter).

Are these cars available as of right now? if so then it justifies the low price since they could/should arguably be already in the game, if that is the cost of future DLC packs then holy smokes that is an insane price :eek:

Back