DLC Painted Cars & Tickets! Open again!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrick
  • 43 comments
  • 1,781 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

MVP
Premium
Messages
6,797
United States
California
I'm looking for level ticket 24. B-Day tickets 1966, 1970, and 2001.

I can send you any Premium or OCD DLC painted car. I will send first.

I also have level 1,4,6,18 and a 1000 ticket.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
i could get you a bday ticket for 1967, would you be able to trade aventador?
 
You can't trade DLC cars.
 
okay didnt know that, how about a ferrari f40?
 
Sure, what color?
 
lessgoo for whatever the ferrari red is
 
Have all tickets. Take your pick. I would like a Ferrari F430 '06 painted in GT CHROME 006. I can send tonight. When can you send?
 
GT CHAMP
Have all tickets. Take your pick. I would like a Ferrari F430 '06 painted in GT CHROME 006. I can send tonight. When can you send?

I can send now. I'd like a 23 ticket.
 
Deal, Send me friend request.
 
FR sent. I'll send first and tell you when to send.
 
I'll be on in 10 minutes.
 
Sent the Ferrari. If you want any other cars let me know. :)
 
Ferrari F430 '06 painted in GT CHROME 006 - RECEIVED
 
BUMP

Anyone need any cars? I need tickets!
 
Take your pick of any ticket. I would like a Premium Ford GT '06 with a White stripe painted in GT CHROME 002. I can send tonight after reset.
 
I'll take a 24 ticket and will send after reset.
 
Deal, Do you want to set up a trade schedule for the next few days? Just list what tickets you want and I will list what cars I want in return for them.
 
Last edited:
I sent the Ford GT. :)
 
got all but 01 and 91 tickets you after. if not cars need other tickets 1, 4, 18 you got. as can do after 12.00 am uk time reset ok

pm me as busy ok !!!!
 
I can't trade for 1 week. If anyone still wants to trade next week let me know.
 
ok bud that be ok for me as going away for week as well !!!
 
I'm locking the thread until I can trade. When I can I will re open it.
 
Back open for business. :D
 
you looking for any race suits and helmets for your dlc painted cars
 
I can send you a level 24 ticket for a DLC painted car after reset.
 
spikeyhairdude
you looking for any race suits and helmets for your dlc painted cars

I'm sorry not looking for gear.

Sounds good GT. Let me know which car.
 
Last edited:
Can I have new Lamborghini Murchilago SV in fluresounce 6.
So about the spelling. Havn't spelt those words before.
I can send 2 sets of race gear (68 pieces) for the car. pick what gear you want/
 
I'm not interested in gear, sorry. :( I was asking GT what car he wanted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back