Dlc paints wanted on nissan gtr academy

  • Thread starter Thread starter SHYAM1337
  • 11 comments
  • 555 views
Messages
135
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
SHYAM_1337
I am willing to give you a gtr academy and would like you people to paint it for me and send them back. In return I will give what you want, if I have it :D
 
2nd GTR academy or FT86 II? :) Have all the dlc paints unused.
 
jmx5
2nd GTR academy or FT86 II? :) Have all the dlc paints unused.

2nd gtr academy?
 
SHYAM1337
2nd gtr academy?

If you have two...
FT86 Concept II would work as well
Or 370Z Academy
 
jmx5
If you have two...
FT86 Concept II would work as well
Or 370Z Academy

I don't get you. I just want the paints on the gtr academy
 
SHYAM1337
I don't get you. I just want the paints on the gtr academy

I want one of those 3 cars in return ;)
 
jmx5
I'll send you a friend request when I get home (about 8 hrs). I'm on a slightly different username than the one on my profile.

np. I'll send you the gtr today and the 370z tomorrow :)
 
Back