DLC Question

• Thread starter Jamezy10
  • 10 comments
Snilex does that make you feel big and clever ridiculing someone asking a question ?. I thought that this particular forum was here for the GT community to help each other out. Your reply just made you look like a bitch

What? He asked a question, I answered.

I can put it like this, to be more polite. When you buy the DLC you will get the things as gifts as far as I'v heard. So there is no need to buy them in the dealership in-game. But as I've only heard people tell me that this is the case I don't know 100%.

I agree, its a simple question for information, jamezy10 mate, yeah buy the DLC from the store but it doesn't show in your history on the store then you load up gt5 click the Downloadable content button at the main menu to install it all. It's all data in the background of the 2.0 update. enjoy mate some of the cars are great to drive especially the FR cars for drift.👍 :)

Hi,

I can't get a gift card till next week so i was wondering do you buy the new cars in the dealership?

And just to clarify if there was still any doubt, there is no option to buy these in the dealership. You'll get them as tickets in your delivery truck, so you only have each of them once. No option to buy new ones as you please.

And just to clarify if there was still any doubt, there is no option to buy these in the dealership. You'll get them as tickets in your delivery truck, so you only have each of them once. No option to buy new ones as you please.

true to that I wanted 2x of each so I had to buy another car pack :ouch: $13 at least there 0/0.........till I need to replace them then it's $13 again.

https://www.gtplanet.net/dlc-cars-to-be-purchaseable-in-game/
People who bought the DLC cars will have those cars added to the dealers in the December update.
Don't rebuy cars from PS Store...just be patient.

Mike240SX
Don't rebuy cars from PS Store...just be patient.

Hmm just thinking if the cars will be purchasable then maybe something will happen with the Paints/racing suits?

Latest Posts

Back