DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,412 views
Have you got any 0/0 American muscle 's ?
 
Yeah Alex 3074, I gotta 69' Camero and the Buick Special... Both 0/0! You need either?
 
Wayward_Captain
Yeah Alex 3074, I gotta 69' Camero and the Buick Special... Both 0/0! You need either?

Camero 69' please mate , have to trade tomorrow now mate , if you can fr triggsie1 , I'll send over the chromes as soon as I ad you mate . Probably around 8pm uk time , just put a message on you fr please mate so I know who you are ;)
Edit : 3 gold & 2 silver ok or the other way round ? Upto you mate
 
3 gold and 2 silver works perfect for me! I'll send you a FR right now!
 
Wayward_Captain
3 gold and 2 silver works perfect for me! I'll send you a FR right now!

Cool I'll be sending shortly ;)
 
i've got 1/0 69 Chevy corvette convertible (c3) Monaco orange would you be interestedin that?
and 0/0 Chrysler prowler '02 yellow
 
stichedskater
i've got 1/0 69 Chevy corvette convertible (c3) Monaco orange would you be interestedin that?
and 0/0 Chrysler prowler '02 yellow

Is it the chevy 0/0 ?
 
Hi everyone, this is the first time I write here for trade. I can send paint-museum cards-horns. You can add me for PSN. I need them too :)
 
Last edited:
Wayward_Captain
Yeah Alex 3074, I gotta 69' Camero and the Buick Special... Both 0/0! You need either?

Car received , thanks ;)
 
stichedskater
no i accidentally got in it :(
its 1/0

It's a premium anyway I don't need it ,thanks ;)
 
Thanks for car and paints mate. 👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
What glitch helmet are we talking about?
Can i get one and what do you qant back?
Thanks mate
 
What glitch helmet are we talking about?
Can i get one and what do you qant back?
Thanks mate

I'll send you one over Outeke, just send me one back ;)
 
Outeke
What glitch helmet are we talking about?
Can i get one and what do you qant back?
Thanks mate

Igwyana
I'll send you one over Outeke, just send me one back ;)

You beat me too it , cheers Igwyana 👍
 
I'll have one. Whatever it is. :)
 
Alex 3074
Lol it's only a crap shuffle car ;)

Lol. What is this suit glitch?
 
Back