DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,412 views
Volkswagen
Yup, when can you trade? Shall I send the FR to triggsie1?

The 1/10 ok for you ? You better fr both my accounts mate I can't remember if i have one in my main . Fr triggsie1 & triggsie2 . I've added you to my schedule in the OP ;)
 
Cheers for paints mate.👍
Catch you later bye for now.:)
 
Level 24 ticket for a cool jump track
 
Alex 3074
No worries , fr me and leave a message ;)

Thanks i will send the fr today ;)
You dont have to send but i want
AE-86 Corolla
GT-R '09
2010 ticket
Chevelle
Black and gold Cobra
5x electric orange
Ps you dont have to send im just looking for
 
Thank you mate for them paints,👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Hey dude,

Got you down for the 4th and 10th of October, I'll PM you before I send to see what you need ;)
 
Igwyana
Hey dude,

Got you down for the 4th and 10th of October, I'll PM you before I send to see what you need ;)

;) , Camero SS '69 ( Alf Garnet Red ) incoming tonight 👍
 
Thomas2012
Thanks i will send the fr today ;)
You dont have to send but i want
AE-86 Corolla
GT-R '09
2010 ticket
Chevelle
Black and gold Cobra
5x electric orange
Ps you dont have to send im just looking for

I'll send some electric orange
 
Alex 3074
I'll send some electric orange

Cool thanks ive sent the FR
 
Alex 3074
Don't see your fr , what's your PSN ?

Yeah im sent it im MJTbreww
 
Thomas2012
Yeah im sent it im MJTbreww

Ah lol ok mate I did see that sorry , I'll send a couple of electric orange over and put up track once ticket recieved ;)
 
Hey Alex,

Thanks for the Superbee buddy 👍
 
Okay here we go.;) Dusk Blue Metallic Camaro from ocd for Diamond Black 370Z GT academy 16/10?
 
Rob192005
Okay here we go.;) Dusk Blue Metallic Camaro from ocd for Diamond Black 370Z GT academy 16/10?

No worries mate I'll put you in the schedule ;)
 
so what do you want??? the camaro's listed in the op?
 
anastasis14
so what do you want??? the camaro's listed in the op?

Camero SS '69 in colours not listed or any RUF's in any colours not listed , all cars must be 0/0/0
 
Thank you once again for them paints mate.
My collection is coming along nicely.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
Thank you once again for them paints mate.
My collection is coming along nicely.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Glad to help ;)
 
Back