DLC's

• Thread starter jbjs40
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Not a big fan of their DLC's content so far. Disjointed and incomplete are two words which spring to mind. I mean one car in its own class. What about sending us a pack of modern BTCC cars along with that sorry lonely BMW? What about sending us a PACK of Le Mans monsters from 1998 not just the lonely Merc? Why send us a DTM Merc with no livery whatsoever? Where is the PACK of DTM cars (with liveries)? The DLC so far has served to raise many questions but curiously we don't get answers. Why send only the lonely Audi Trans Am car, its only stable mate s the Mustang that cannot keep up with it. What's the point? Where are the Jaguars, The corvettes, The GTO class it belongs in? You get my drift.

We want to pay for PACKS of cars not single cars. We want to pay for PACKS of tracks not just several layouts of the same track. Give the people what they want. Why ROAD CARS? WHY OH WHY INCLUDE ROAD CARS IN A RACING GAME????????? Come on guys looks good and now several patches later drives better but damn man give the people what they want!

Include all the tracks of the BTCC and DLC it in a pack.
Include all the tracks of the DTM series and DLC it in a pack.

CUSTUMIZABLE CAREERS AND CHAMOINSHIPS PLEASE!!!!!!!

There is already a huge DLC thread. Please use that in future.

The Mercedes-Benz DTM has no liveries due to licencing restrictions.

EDIT Brit999 got there first while I was typing.

Unfortunately, the OP does raise some valid points. There are many cars in various classes and eras without any legitimate rivals. Heck, look at Forza 6. You've got plenty of Can-Ams, 60s Grand Prix legends, 70s Grand Prix legends, WTCC/BTCCs etc. Ok, I appreciate that SMS is a much smaller company on a limited budget but still. Like the IMSA GTO- what is the point having it without a rival like the 300ZX IMSA?

Mmm maybe licensing?
Unfortunately, the OP does raise some valid points. There are many cars in various classes and eras without any legitimate rivals. Heck, look at Forza 6. You've got plenty of Can-Ams, 60s Grand Prix legends, 70s Grand Prix legends, WTCC/BTCCs etc. Ok, I appreciate that SMS is a much smaller company on a limited budget but still. Like the IMSA GTO- what is the point having it without a rival like the 300ZX IMSA?

I'm pissed off with the lack of tractors.

TractorPulling.jpg

Yup we definitly need them in this game!!!!

Last edited:
Back