The Great Project Cars Whinging and Crying Thread

Johnnypenso

Well known double poster
Premium
Canada
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Johnnypenso
Now that Project Cars has officially reached Gold status and we will have it in our hot little hands shortly, it's inevitable that some of us are going to be unhappy with the game for various reasons. This is the place to vent your frustrations whatever they may be. Keep in mind, this is not really a discussion thread. If someone wants to whing and cry about Project Cars they should feel free to do so here without having to justify their frustrations to other users. This is more of a venting thread.

Let's not turn this into a wishlist for all the content you want in the game either. There is a Project Cars GTP Wishlist for that. Let's also remember that this isn't an excuse to troll or post flamebait either. Making up stuff about the game so you can complain won't go over very well.

Vent away if you must! Copy and paste if needed:

angry-dwight.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
There is nothing to cry about yet lol. It will be funny when all the crying is about its to hard to play because its a sim REAL SIM

This thread should be fun. Subscribing!

My only complaints pre-release so far are still the pre-order and LE cars. I know, I know, we've been through this before. Although I've already purchased the latter (the Limited Edition), being part of the problem and all, I'm still not okay with it in general. It put me off the game for a while too (for taking part in the usual obtrusive pre-order culture), but that's before coming to the conclusion that if I ever wanted to see another racing simulator on the consoles I might as well show my support and go ''all-in'' just this one time (side note: my first pre-order in over 3 years and my first LE game as well). Thank you SMS and Bamco, for making me hypocrite.

My second complaint; I'll have to wait three more agonizing weeks to play it.

There is nothing to cry about yet lol. It will be funny when all the crying is about its to hard to play because its a sim REAL SIM
Actually i believe most will say it's to easy. I don't say that as a bad thing either. Will be 3 seconds off pace, but yet to easy.

So far for me pre release whine is that the US has to wait 5 days after EU release. Yeah I know I sounds like a privileged American but at least you fellas in the EU only have to wait 3 days and you still get it before the weekend.
Now we have to wait through a whole weekend to get our paws on it.
Not sure why it was done this way but I have a hunch its because SMS being from the UK is just sticking it to us whiny North Maericanz.

So far for me pre release whine is that the US has to wait 5 days after EU release. Yeah I know I sounds like a privileged American but at least you fellas in the EU only have to wait 3 days and you still get it before the weekend.
Now we have to wait through a whole weekend to get our paws on it.
Not sure why it was done this way but I have a hunch its because SMS being from the UK is just sticking it to us whiny North Maericanz.

Exactly this. Revenge for Boston Tea Party and the Revolution. 240 years in the making. Well played, SMS. :bowdown:

Back