|[DMANproductions]| .:Update 11-15-06:. [TVR t350c, Wheel Focus]

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmanbluesfreak
  • 187 comments
  • 12,939 views
Well, I used the same rims that I used in the H2H comp - I actually like them a lot.
 
cool shots man, i love those rims as well:tup:
 
I like the first and third shots. Interesting update 👍
 
I didn't see your TVR session. I like it! As TVRfan said, the original rims are beautiful, but these rays absolutely changes the look of the car. I love that racing style, much more wild as well.

The focused wheels shots are a very nice idea, and the last two compositions are interesting! Look this 4th pic, a really menacing angle!!

Salu2.alexwrc
 
This TVR set is just fantastic, full of quality and I must say that the reflections are very, very good. U have improved very much since U joined GTP, keep up and give us more mate. Cheers!!
 
The last one is beautiful Dman, lovely focus and the colors are yummy! :dopey:
 
Back