Do any of you guys have a police record

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 74 comments
  • 2,057 views
I haven't done anything too serious myself but I was in the car with my dad when we were on the way back from Paris and he got caught with 240km/h (approx. 160mph).
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
your HUGE friend will have HUGE boobs and SMALL balls if he keeps the steroids up.

that only happens if you don't work out, he spends 5 hours a day in the gym and well he does have small balls but who the hell needs balls.
 
I too took a little 6 month holiday from driving after parking my Subaru in the front end of a cement mixer. Otherwise, I'm clean.
 
puffy i know what you mean....those jordan kids just need punched. girls are kinda hot though. proud i go to bingham wink wink
 
hehehe, dude jordan needs an ass kicking bad, but it's gonna be hard they have a lot of tongans that are friggin huge, what was the wink wink for... oh nevermind i know you wanna go to riverton huh.
 
lmao, tongans man, they just fall harder. I've got some tongy friends, i'm scairt of their size but i'd still fight em
 
last year there was this big fight between Jordan and Alta, i was there, i saw three tongans knocking kids out with 1 punch, scary **** man.
 
Just run from them and make them have heart attacks when they chase you.
 
hehehe that is actually a pretty good idea, they are all too big to catch me, but if they ever did i'd be in deep ****
 
Originally posted by Puffy
hehehe that is actually a pretty good idea, they are all too big to catch me, but if they ever did i'd be in deep ****

Yeah - well, can't help you there. I can't fight to save my life. Offer them some beads or something.
 
No not yet. Last night I went out with friends and we paintballed houses and local business signs. After that we went to the local lakes and peed in them.
 
I'm sorry, that's just wrong... :(

Like I said, worst I've done was gotten a scolding in 4th grade... me ish angel. However, a few months ago, I was in the car with my dad when he got ticketed for 83 mph (65 mph freeway). D••n officer started wacking his flashlight on my window b4 I could even get a chance to open it!

*Looks at vat_man's last post* LOL! Beads...
 
i cant fight for **** either but there was one kid in highschool who hassled me for a while, finally i got the ****s and bashed the crap out of him. i broke 4 of his ribs and nobody hassled me again. :lol:
 
hehe nice dudebusta.

i'm a pretty good fighter i just don't have the size to fight the people i mess with that's why i'm always with friends.
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
No not yet. Last night I went out with friends and we paintballed houses and local business signs. After that we went to the local lakes and peed in them.

Sounds like a suggestion I should make with my friends. ;)
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
No. I'd like to be able to get a good job later in life.

if your under 18 your record will clear when you turn 18 so have fun now while you still can
 
It gets cleared but it is still there actually. I'll play it safe.
 
yeah, well you're pretty smart you know what to do
 
im not 16 yet 😈



im sure it will go up when i drive
 
i know some people that have never got a speeding ticket
 
Originally posted by Puffy
i know some people that have never got a speeding ticket



My mom is 40, and has only been pulled over once in her life, and that was last year. She only got a warning though.
 
Back