Do you care?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-BigFan4
  • 51 comments
  • 3,790 views

Do You Care That You Can't Import Cars To GT5?


  • Total voters
    100
Messages
175
Messages
GT5-BIGFAN
Messages
don't have one
Some of you might know that it said you can import cars from GT5P to GT5. YOU CAN'T!!!!!

Do you care about this????

click the link to see the info
http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5p/

お願い山内さん :bowdown: 出来るようにして!!!!
 
Last edited:
they will look as bad as standard car- which i dont use....so no!!!
 
Yeah, one of those features that never turned up. It sure would`ve been nice.


they will look as bad as standard car- which i dont use....so no!!!

So wrong. They even had cockpits, and they were PS3 resolution, So very wrong.
 
i care. i did a big push at he end to get all i could. then i had to start over
 
never even knew about that one . if it can be done how do you do it ??
has anyone done this ??
 
Given PD's track record of disappointment where it comes to GT5 content, can you say you're even surprised that they didn't live up to their promises on this?
 
At first, I was like, "Eh...?" but then, I was like, "Meh...".
 
Could you elaborate on that? I've got a nice shiny F2007 in GT5P I wouldn't mind NOT having to buy in GT5.

You can import them into Arcade, not into the career mode though.
 
No I don't care really If i had GT5P maybe I would but I don't hehe

they will look as bad as standard car- which i dont use....so no!!!

You don't use standard cars at all? for real? 👎
 
I was just hoping the license tests would transfer over so I didn't have to do them all over again.
 
Thanks for the link to where it said you would "get a head start on GT5." I was starting to think I was crazy for thinking that.

I did care that PD mislead us, and all that effort to "get a head start on GT5" was wasted. I am over it now since I have re-purchased all the cars I wanted from Prologue, but I see where you are coming from. I also feel that was a bit of false advertising.
 
I cared....I worked hard in prologue to build up a lot of cars.

It's over now so I don't think about it. People who have been playing this game for a while are kind of used to starting with the suzuki 111r anyway, but it would have been nice if they followed through on that.

Actually though, I more than made up for it with trading so I think I'm still up.
 
i bought all the cars in GT5P for nothing?
 
No, I don't have GT5P.
 
GT-BigFan4
i bought all the cars in GT5P for nothing?

I guess if your sole purpose for playing that game was to get a head start in GT5 then yes.

I don't know about everyone else but, I didn't play that game with an ulterior motive. I played it because it was a game.
 
Prologue is cool but I often forget it's even among my games these days. So no I don't really care. Weekly seasonal bonus races. Importable GT5P cars. Whatever, I ignore the promises and just try to enjoy what's already there.
 
Let me see...

"...Head Start on Gran Turismo 5 -- Get a jump on the competition. You can transfer your Gran Turismo 5 Prologue progress to Gran Turismo 5 when it releases...."

Let me see...they lied, yes they lied...why doesn't this surprise me? What it does do however, is insult me to no end when they still have their lies posted on their page.
 
at least let us import all cars apart from citroen gt and f2007
 
Back