Do you care?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-BigFan4
  • 51 comments
  • 3,790 views

Do You Care That You Can't Import Cars To GT5?


  • Total voters
    100
You can import them to GT5 but only for use in arcade. From main screen in GT5 choose options then scroll to very bottom and you will see a PSP and follow instructions.
 
I have way more cars than I'll ever drive now. No need to import more lol
 
I did... when the game first came out. But now I don't. Already have all the cars I wanted.
 
I care...took me a long time to get that F2007...
 
It would've been cool, like in GT4 Prologue - then again, plenty of stuff to do in GT5, so cars will come your way anyway.

What I really missed was the "import" of credits...it was pretty neat to have a headstart of 10 million credits (or 12?) in Gran Trismo 4.
 
considering that i didn't own a copy of gt5p and hardly played it, i would say no
 
I cared....I worked hard in prologue to build up a lot of cars.

Same here. I grinded the hell out of Daytona in Prologue for nothing. Waste of my life.
 
You can import them to GT5 but only for use in arcade. From main screen in GT5 choose options then scroll to very bottom and you will see a PSP and follow instructions.

im talking about gt5p.....
 
You can import cars from gtpsp.. and I've done it already.. more cars to be used in aracade mode. So its great.
 
I didn't even own Prologue, but I think it is kind of ridiculous that they made such a huge deal back when Prologue first came out on how it would tie into GT5 proper and then didn't even bother mentioning on an official capacity that the feature was dropped. Or even take it off of the game's website, for that matter.
 
but once someone 100%s GT5, game saves for it might be downloadable
its the same with almost all games

That's only true for GT5P, not Full GT5. The Full GT5 has saves locked to accounts, so yeah:yuck:
 
You can import cars from gtpsp.. and I've done it already.. more cars to be used in aracade mode. So its great.

So, cars from GTpsp can only be used in Arcade?
Also we're talking 'bout GT5P
 
I don't care.
 
No, my PS3 and PSP come from two different regions so couldn't do it anyway:banghead:
 
Thanks for the link to where it said you would "get a head start on GT5." I was starting to think I was crazy for thinking that.

I did care that PD mislead us, and all that effort to "get a head start on GT5" was wasted. I am over it now since I have re-purchased all the cars I wanted from Prologue, but I see where you are coming from. I also feel that was a bit of false advertising.

THIS, is exactly why I CARE. After hearing from PD themselves that they were sorry about all of the delays (which we didn't know the HALF of at the time), and would be thanking us for our time and money spent on GT5P, by allowing our cars, credits, and even some licenses to transfer over to GT5 once it was released. This was complete false advertising, and I'm very upset over it, being that upon hearing the news of our "loyalty" being rewarded, I spent about 20 more hours in Prologue building up my Credits and acquiring a few more cars I wanted to have for GT5. Out of all of the issues and bugs that still plague GT5, this one hurts me the most, as I see it as a pure betrayal of the patience and loyalty most GT fans are known for. I hope the PD team are ashamed of themselves...as I certainly would be if I was them. What good are you if you don't keep your word?
 
Back