Yamamoto- Messages 20 Amsterdam Messages Yamamoto- Nov 24, 2010 #4 Is there no ranking system either?
TiZzla Messages 2,047 New Zealand Messages TIZZLAA Nov 24, 2010 #5 Are we able to race online yet? I am in the online race menu but when i search for a race i get no results?
Are we able to race online yet? I am in the online race menu but when i search for a race i get no results?
N Nielsen Messages 10,022 Denmark Nov 24, 2010 #6 Well, I think it's good if we don't earn money playing online as that should not influence our career mode. There has be some ranking system but didn't Kaz promise that would come?
Well, I think it's good if we don't earn money playing online as that should not influence our career mode. There has be some ranking system but didn't Kaz promise that would come?