Quickest way to earn money for a beginner?

• Thread starter digitalic
  • 6 comments
I just got the game and want to know what’s the quickest way to earn money?
Circuit Experiences. Get all-gold on each track as you unlock it for anything from 500k to 5m (although that last one is the Nurburgring which takes a while to unlock) - though they are one-time rewards.

Once you get a little further in, these are the best repeatable ways - but you won't have access to these until you've got through some Menu Books (Menu Book 17 for the first one):

Right now there's also a glitch which allows for much, much faster earning, but you can't really take full advantage of it without being Collector Level 50 and already having decent cash - unless you're extremely lucky and win the right engine(s) for a swap and the right car for the AI to drive in a custom race. That's described in full in the article and video on the front page of the site:

There's also a very active thread on this subject:

Last edited:
I would recommend the cafe menus as well. They don't earn you money but cars. You can win about 100 cars for free in the game. Saves a lot of money.

By far the fastest way to earn is to buy the micro transactions. It only takes a few seconds to earn up to 2M Cr. if you’ve got your payment info saved. You could probably earn 20M per minute, though I don’t know how long the payment processing part takes, I’m assuming it’s pretty quick.

Back