Do you find the X2010 addicting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mxrider33
  • 37 comments
  • 1,865 views
Messages
50
Messages
Mxrider33
I just can't seem to stop using it. I think it's because if I stop using it i'll feel really slow. It reminds me of gholem off lord of the rings is there anything else I can do besides win by 2 days.
 
I use mine for endurance races with a distance limit. Apart from that I use my Clio 16v as a preference - much more realistic/fun. X2010 is just like playing wipeout
 
I don't find using the X2010 addictive at all. I only use it now and again when grinding at Indy because it's faster than anything else.
 
I really need to finish A-spec races I also want to collect cars over 1 mil for some reason :p
 
Addicting no. But it does mess with my ability to drive everything else!
 
No, not at all.

After I did the vettel challenge bob is the onlyone driving my X2010.
 
It's messy to drive. How I beat the Vettel challenges and got it is beyond me. The game must have been over having to restart Suzuka for the 30th time in a row, and probably cut me some slack <_<
 
It works well with rubber bands...thats about it.
 
I find it as a way to get carpal tunnel syndrome by shifting and steering violently if you're like me and have to drive it at the absolute limit.

Honestly, after Vettel challenges I just handed it over to Bob, haven't drove it.
 
not at all, it's F-Zero with wheels.
 
The X10 has no 'soul'.....
 
I hate using it. Too fast, and, though it may sound dumb, unfair to the AI.
 
No. It's arcade garbage. I feel like I'm playing Ridge Racer. Note, I haven't driven the Formula GT but do have the F1 2007. Just like past GT games, the open wheel cars have way too much grip and stink of arcade handling.
 
I believe my B-spec drivers are addict to the X1, I don't drive it myself at all.
 
X1 harming online play? Yes
 
I think I found a new hobby, drifting I would love to do that so I'm gonna give it a go.
 
No. It's arcade garbage. I feel like I'm playing Ridge Racer. Note, I haven't driven the Formula GT but do have the F1 2007. Just like past GT games, the open wheel cars have way too much grip and stink of arcade handling.

Those wings aren't just for show ;)

On the X2010, its a glimpse at what could be if safety wasn't an issue. I don't doubt the people behind it either, I just don't think they considered tyres... They would need to be really hard to withstand any cornering. Driving it can be frustrating, certainly not addictive, but I love its insanity!
 
"Addicting"? No

AddictIVE? Still no. Great grinding mule though.
 
No, not at all and it couldn't be further from the truth. On the rare occasion i've had to use it I wished i hadn't had to. There's little skill in driving a supersonic hoover around at all.

My guilty pleasure in GT5 is an M3 CSL roadcar, 502bhp, racing softs and lapping the Nurburgring at sunrise, 6:40 seconds of pure fun.

Having said that my X2010 has done all of my grinding and now sits on just over 50,000 miles so it does have it's place in GT5 for me :)
 
Nope, aside from the actual Vettel challenge theres nothing it can really race in without overkill, fair enough if you like overkill but i'd actually like to face being overtaken in a race
 
i only pull out my X1 if theres someone screwing around on the track online with one and i feel like beating his laptime.. the one i have is the only one left of what was originally a 4 car trade package (the other three got traded on an R390, a 330 P4, and an NSX LM race car)
 
Nope.
I rarely drive that car. Only on the 'Like The Wind' event i use. Other than that. My Bobs.
I don't hate it but it's not the car for me.
 
Back