Do you find the X2010 addicting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mxrider33
  • 37 comments
  • 1,865 views
No.. not addicting for me at all. I'll enter my 14HP Fiat in the 24hr Nurburgring endurance race before I subject myself to the X2010 again. 👎 My love for GT came from finding out how fun it can be to drive/race underpowered everyday cars on a track, not driving a hyper supercar at unreal speeds.
 
Is fun for drive sometimes. But not adictive for me...
It has a unrealistic feeling, compared with all others cars... Including F1 ones...
It would be a bomb in Burnout Paradise, but in GT5 just seems a fantasy in a "real" game...
I supose if X1 was a real car (not just an idea) it would has more feeling... The day i see a real one making a laps in a real circuit, at same speed, I will eat my own words...
 
I do really like driving the X2010, but I wouldn't say it was addicting. I've got many other cars that I drive more and race more. X2010 is mainly used for B-Spec, endurance and general grinding. I do like hot lapping it online though.
 
I've only driven it in the SV challenge, but Bob enjoys using it to speed up the Dream Car Championship
 
Trolls :|
I use it sometimes, great car but it's hell on wheels lol
 
Not addicting at all. I prefer other race cars. the x1 is over used. pescarolos and LMPs are much more fun.
 
I've not seen any use for it in A-spec, B-spec goes without saying though. But i do like using it for one make races in the practice mode or on tracks i've created. Those races are brilliant and are often a real challenge !
 
Back