Do you have too the championship too win the car.

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbsf1
  • 3 comments
  • 860 views
Messages
3,678
United Kingdom
Warwick Uni
Messages
lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1
Messages
obsmu (my brothers acount)
Can you do all the races seperatly and not do the championship but still win the prize cars?

Tks
Luke
 
highly doubtful.
 
No, the game treats the championship as the only real 'event' in those races. I've skipped out on the last race in a championship entirely and I'll still receive a prize car for golding the event. When I go back and gold that remaining race, nothing.
 
No, the game treats the championship as the only real 'event' in those races. I've skipped out on the last race in a championship entirely and I'll still receive a prize car for golding the event. When I go back and gold that remaining race, nothing.

Thanks.
 
Back