Do you like to drive underrated cars?

• Thread starter gtp_Lee
  • 41 comments

Do you?

• Total voters
Especially the Amuse S2000. A lot of people say its too hard to drive, but once you get the tune down, It's fricken' fast for being N600!

There was a time when the GT6 intermediate seasonals were all done with a Land Rover Evoque...

car_169_15495_555f780272ddf.jpg

Using wacky every day cars to beat sports cars is always fun.

But please... give us back the 10:90 split center diff.

There was a time when the GT6 intermediate seasonals were all done with a Land Rover Evoque...

car_169_15495_555f780272ddf.jpg

Using wacky every day cars to beat sports cars is always fun.

But please... give us back the 10:90 split center diff.
I have the same philosophy in mind as well but I only race personally and not through online.

I frequently drive the GT by Citroen Group 4, a car that I barely see in daily races. I don't know why more people don't drive it, I mean the handling and stability is just excellent. I feel extremely confident and can push the car quite hard as a result.

I frequently drive the GT by Citroen Group 4, a car that I barely see in daily races. I don't know why more people don't drive it, I mean the handling and stability is just excellent. I feel extremely confident and can push the car quite hard as a result.
I hate that cockpit view. Can't enjoy driving it when I can't see out properly.

Not an issue for me as I never use interior view.
It's easily one of the worst cockpit views in game. I drive in cockpit and used it for a laugh at the daily races with friends lobby, at Yamagiwa (group 3). You see more roof, rollcage and dashboard than road, and the windscreen has an odd tint that in the right light almost seems opaque. It's a bit like looking through shooting glasses. There is basically no side visibility although that isn't unusual for GTS, but you can't see the front of the car at all and the seat is so far over to the side that you can't even really see the middle of the windscreen, let alone the far side A pil!ar.

I did find the car drove okay, but when you can't see any reference points that only goes so far.

It's also a Citroen, which doesn't help it.

I’m a big fan of the Mazda Atenza, in both gr.4 and gr.3, very stable, not extremely fast, but overall a very good consistency... works great for races when you can just hold back a bit and just watch everyone around you make mistakes and take advantage of their faults :) Also it seems to be rather big compared to the other cars in gr.3, which is an advantage when defending a position or for shoving aside others if needed :rolleyes:

Back