Do you miss Museum Cards?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 34 comments
  • 2,690 views
I don't really miss the daily museum cards, but I do miss the daily paint chips.
 
"Do you miss Museum Cards?"


138553187__460069b.jpg
 
I liked Museum Cards very much! I liked the little trivia tidbits about the different manufacturers and their cars.

Sad that they'll be putting the kibosh on GT5 online so soon. My collection isn't anywhere near complete. :(
 
nah, I thought they were kind of forgettable. I'd actually totally forgotten about them until I saw this thread! :lol: It might have been a good idea but the implementation left a lot to be desired. If I recall they even bogged down the loading of the save file. I stopped loading them soon after that. There are things I miss much more than museum cards (course creator.. :grumpy: )
 
I looked once to see what the hell they were, lasted about 5min, never looked again.

If it doesn't impede my savedata size or gamespeed what the hell put'em in for the people who like them but I'm just fine without.

Better yet... why doesn't PD just put them up on their website or something? In the mobile app would be fine too.
 
Back