Do You Miss The First Car In The World (That Merc Thing) From GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_stig_1
  • 10 comments
  • 1,035 views
Messages
605
Australia
In A Pond
Messages
arztenhofer
I Really Want It Just As A Gimmick
 
TBPH, I think having those vehicles added to the educational aspect of this game, and now with the online racing... it would be much better utilized than it was in the previous versions where it was sort of forgotten about by most, and even the die hards likely only took it for a quick spin around the block...
 
I'm missing the Ford T. A Ford T race would be nice. Having a variety of cars from that era even more, like Bugatti, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz and more
 
I do miss it, but I wouldn't want to race it. Remember that it was hilarious that in order to make it up the hills on the nurburgring that you had to switchback and reverse because the forward gear was so weak. The Nike-One would be interesting to see at night if it had lights. Almost like the Furai.
 
I miss FPV from GT4 more.
 
It's on 'real racing 2' that recently came out on ipod etc
 
I have a funny feeling that all of our old favorites will eventually come back. PD isn't afraid to recycle, which would be a good thing in this case.

I'd also like the old Mercedes, and I like this encyclopedic approach they've taken.

@Hanako, me too -- I'd like to see the Nike-One again. Interesting concept, fun to drive, and cool to watch. 👍
 
Not at all. I tried that thing on a track with a hill, that car could not even make it up the hill.
 
Not at all. I tried that thing on a track with a hill, that car could not even make it up the hill.
Yeah, it took something like 6 minutes to get down the straight at Deep Forest -- lots of switchbacks to get up each hill. lol
 
Back