Nick350z Messages 176 Messages frontsidenick Mar 12, 2011 #1 I know not all race series have this option, but for the ones that do, do you have to do the championship to get the prize cars?
I know not all race series have this option, but for the ones that do, do you have to do the championship to get the prize cars?
AddGrg1 Messages 210 Messages AddGrg1 Mar 12, 2011 #2 Yes, but doing the races individually, then as a championship, will help you earn xp.
Nick350z Messages 176 Messages frontsidenick Mar 12, 2011 #3 ok thanks. Still kind of sucks though, I mean i don't have time to sit around the tv for hours on end for the race series that are longer.
ok thanks. Still kind of sucks though, I mean i don't have time to sit around the tv for hours on end for the race series that are longer.