do you own a giantkiller?

  • Thread starter Thread starter neil1280
  • 41 comments
  • 3,920 views
Messages
356
Messages
BIG-DOG-BINGHAM
personally from gt1 i have loved maxing out some tiny cars or some other unsuspecting sleepers, my favourites have been the little glanza the first edition mr2 and the fiat panda lol, i remember winning gt all stars on gt3 with the glanza fully geared out and having to block on the straights

what giantkiller do you have that can or almost keep up with some of the rm's and lm's and ferraris?

and i dont want to hear about any skylines or rx-7 or anything that has over 200bhp standard!

im starting to take to some of the classics in gt5 like the toyota 2000gt, the alfa guila sprint speciale
 
I have a Lotus Elise 111, but I RMed myself, not the one in gtauto, up to 300 HP and it is capable of killing 450 bhp cars.
 
I saw a honda minivan beat some race cars once. pretty funny stuff. i enjoy the mk1 golf gti when races require low level tires and beating rwd high power cars.
favorite car by far these days is the old mitsubishi pajero rally raid 4x4 and beating cars like the maserati with more power.
 
Fiat 500. The shopping trolley that takes off quicker than most :D

And it hits 110MPH + 👍:sly:
 
The first car I bourght on GT5 was sort of a giant killer. It's a honda civic type R, fully tuned but not RM'd, with decent tyres it was very quick through the corners, I had to do some blocking on the straights.
 
giant killer , i have my litle 300zx ´from 83, 360 kmh without cone (( tunned))
 
suzuki cappachino (however it spelt) RM'd with full tuning and is a funky little car that beats more powerful cars
 
My NSX Type R 02' killed some Cusco Subaru, Integra RM, Civic RM, Lotus RM etc.. I'm pretty proud of it. I tend to get kicked from room tho so I rarely use it anymore.
 
My NSX Type R 02' killed some Cusco Subaru, Integra RM, Civic RM, Lotus RM etc.. I'm pretty proud of it. I tend to get kicked from room tho so I rarely use it anymore.

the nsx is one of the giants!!
 
Fully tuned my Fiat 500 and its a beast!
 
My diahutsu midget which is fully tuned can win some cars which cost alot more and have more bhp.
 
Do you mean on GT Auto, or does it just mean engine upgrades on the tuning shop.
 
Ginetta G4 with all the mods it can handle! Beaten GT300 cars with this!
 
I have a Lotus Elise 111, but I RMed myself, not the one in gtauto, up to 300 HP and it is capable of killing 450 bhp cars.

Yes i agree, Lotus Elise RM's are easily capable of beating 400-500 hp M3's etc
 
Do you mean on GT Auto, or does it just mean engine upgrades on the tuning shop.

its a racing modification you can get for some cars, only about 17 of them tho, it gives the car a new body kit and racing parts. avalible in the gt auto shop mate.:)
 
its a racing modification you can get for some cars, only about 17 of them tho, it gives the car a new body kit and racing parts. avalible in the gt auto shop mate.:)

Thanks mate:)
 
just found another giant killer, a tuned peugeot 106 can beat V6 clios and V8 esprits :) fun
 
I don't know if this really counts, but many times I've been online racing around Nurburgring with my IS F RM (fully tuned ~740bhp), and dusted fully tuned Lamborghinis, ZR1 RM, fully tuned Vipers, fully tuned R8s, etc. The only car that I've really had to drive my ass off to beat is the GT-R `09 SpecV -- and I've managed that, too!

The IS F is just surprisingly quick and makes up so much time if you can manage to keep it glued to the tarmac on those turns. 👍 Of course it helps if your opponents aren't the best drivers in the world, but that's what makes Online interesting, isn't it? You never know if the other drivers will be spending their time bouncing off of the walls or hitting the apex perfectly.
 
While not necessarily a "slow" car off the get go, my Mazdaspeed6 surprises quite a few people online. Not many people expect it from a 4 door.
 
GSX/4 - This little beast will go toe to toe with anything up to 500bhp or race spec. And handles much better than the 7 fireblade...
 
I don't know if this counts but my civic EK hatch with 400hp and the race mod. That car spanks super cars
 
Last edited:
While not necessarily a "slow" car off the get go, my Mazdaspeed6 surprises quite a few people online. Not many people expect it from a 4 door.

They probably mistake it for the FWD version.

My giant killer is my Midget II. Well... it works on tracks without straights... :lol:
 
I have a heavily tuned VW Samba Bus that gets a few surprises. Me and a few guys had a casual track day around The Ring and I overtook a Civic Type R and he's like "Holy s---! The bus is turboed!" as I passed, blow off valve screaming after every shift ;] Can get it up to about 130MPH and it ACTUALLY handles VERY well!
it was nice.
 
I have a very nice Audi S4 98' that i've used to beat the likes of Skylines/Ferrari's/lambo's/much more powerful audi's and so forth. :D
 
The Kusabi Concept and the Caterham modded are pretty descent. I have been buying a lot of cars just for this purpose when I reach the bspec 40, 35 now. Like the Ford Focus ST, Buick GNX, the FTO 99 and 97 GP version R to name a few
 
I have a heavily tuned VW Samba Bus that gets a few surprises. Me and a few guys had a casual track day around The Ring and I overtook a Civic Type R and he's like "Holy s---! The bus is turboed!" as I passed, blow off valve screaming after every shift ;] Can get it up to about 130MPH and it ACTUALLY handles VERY well!
it was nice.

Even more scary is that it's an incredible drift car too. What CAN'T this mini bus do? :trouble:
 
I think my 99 Integra Type R is giant killer but like cavyneil say I have to do alot of blocking on the straight because all thought giants be flying by fast
 
My RM Cuppie, Teggy, EK

And my Delsol and Caterham

Don't mind dusting people with my purple Odyssey either
 
Back