Do you spend too much time on GTplanet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuRRe
  • 46 comments
  • 2,184 views

Do you spend "TOO" much time/are you obsessed with GTplanet?

  • Hell yeah, but I love it

    Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Hell yeah, but I should do other things

    Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Nope, but I wish I had the time

    Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Nope

    Votes: 9 15.3%

  • Total voters
    59
Messages
483
Sweden
@Home
Messages
WTF-MuRRe
I'm one of those.
These last 2 months or something I have been checking these forums, especially the Steering Wheels & Sim Racing Hardware part.
I just want there to be something I can answer too.

Do you find yourself obsessed with GTplanet?

Can I change the title?
Want it to say:
Do you spend "too" much time on GTplanet?
instead of
Do you spend too much time on GTplanet?
 
Yes i do.
 
I'm logged in when ever I'm using a computer at home, or at work. It's the best way for me to pass time when I've nothing to do, or when I have something to do that I don't want to do. Plus images from the 'funny piture thread' get posted to everyone on my office messenger list every day!

Edit: I think this should be relocated in The Rumble Strip.
 
It's Summer Break, I sleep for 6 hours, the rest of the day I'm either on GTPlanet, my PS3, or some sort of eye hurting technology.
 
JaiAE86
It's Summer Break, I sleep for 6 hours, the rest of the day I'm either on GTPlanet, my PS3, or some sort of eye hurting technology.

This. Have your thumbs begun to hurt as well? I need to chill with the COD and GT5 at night :lol:. And I like spending time up here, a lot of people are nice to converse with and I learn a lot.

And as shem said, this has nothing to do with Gran Turismo, there are other forums too 👍.
 
This. Have your thumbs begun to hurt as well? I need to chill with the COD and GT5 at night :lol:. And I like spending time up here, a lot of people are nice to converse with and I learn a lot.

They do hurt sometimes, especially when I do something stupid, like when I stayed up for 24 Hours straight to do the 24 Hours Of Nurburgring :p
 
JaiAE86
They do hurt sometimes, especially after I stayed up for 24 Hours Straight to do the 24 Hours Of Nurburgring :p

You, my friend, are a better (wo?)man than I. The best I can say is maybe a 4 hour MW2 run and the 4 hours of Nurburgring. 👍 And I also text a bit too much as well haha.
 
Yes, I find myself on here quite too often (thanks iPhone app). I have learned quite a bit though and the community is really quite helpful. One of the best as far as I'm concerned!
 
Yes, in my free time I'm either on here or competing in the WRS. I spend half my workday just scanning threads on GTP.:)
 
You, my friend, are a better (wo?)man than I. The best I can say is maybe a 4 hour MW2 run and the 4 hours of Nurburgring. 👍 And I also text a bit too much as well haha.

I don't text often, but I can't be bothered to sleep either. So I pile up the Energy Drinks and play all night, then I end up sleeping through the day when I've been up for over 28 hours.
 
Yes it's 12:14 in the morning here and gtp is almost the only app I use on my ipod.
 
JaiAE86
I don't text often, but I can't be bothered to sleep either. So I pile up the Energy Drinks and play all night, then I end up sleeping through the day when I've been up for over 28 hours.

That's absolutely fantastic. I stay up late tinkering on my phone and browsing up here. I think I can consider myself a dedicated member seeing that I pass up chatting on the phone with my girlfriend (can't use the Android app while in a call) to be up here 👍.

@rocko, yeah, my phone sees time using the following: Facebook, GTPlanet, Text, Phone, Browsing. That's about it, other than the occasional game.
 
JaiAE86
It's Summer Break, I sleep for 6 hours, the rest of the day I'm either on GTPlanet, my PS3, or some sort of eye hurting technology.

Basically this, except I sleep for 14 hours.
 
gogatrs
Basically this, except I sleep for 14 hours.

:lol: Spoken like a true teenager, me too. Represent!
 
I go to bed at 1:30 usually and get up at 11:00 so I get 10 hours of sleep.
 
Count me in also. I just love being here on GTPlanet after I finish playing GT5 or any game on my PS3. I love stopping by and browsing through the funny pics and hobbies topics in the Rumble Strip, and love sharing my views with other GT players with the car reviews and debates. It's always good chatting with everybody here and I feel GTPlanet is more than a community.

I forgot to mention the app for the iPod/Android makes it better cause it's on the go. And when anyone post some excellent YouTube videos of the cars in rl that are on GT5 are nice! :D:tup:

Just stay away from reading the news comments, some of them are hilarious but there's more retarded things that go on in there and heavy trolling than a little bit. :nervous:👎
 
I spend too much time here lol
 
gogatrs
Basically this, except I sleep for 14 hours.

14 hours!? It's 12:35 right now, when do you get up 2:35
 
rocko100
14 hours!? It's 12:35 right now, when do you get up 2:35

He's revolutionizing the new "one gargantuan meal a day diet." It's gonna blow Weight Watchers right out of the water. Wake up at 5 PM and go back to bed shortly after :lol:.
 
I go to gtplanet about 6 - 10 or more times each day, I am Gtplanetolism
 
I should start a GTP anonymous
 
GT_johan
I go to gtplanet about 6 - 10 or more times each day, I am Gtplanetolism

You are "Gtplanetolism"? That is a very outlandish nickname, I must say.
 
Ive been on here since 7pm when i got to work yesterday. Its now 5:52 am and yep im still at work on this lol.
 
I definitely do, I've been on GTP for too long, days at a time, but still I don't leave.
 
Ive been on here since 7pm when i got to work yesterday. Its now 5:52 am and yep im still at work on this lol.

I bet you're getting so much work done. ;)
 
Yes. I'm on it everyday. I can't live a day without going on GTPlanet. If you look at my statistics I've made over 21 posts per day and I've been banned for a week which shows how much I post...
 
Last edited:
Back