Do you still have your GT2 garage saved even though you have GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter W_conneely
  • 10 comments
  • 2,246 views
Messages
314
even though i have GT3

I still have my GT2 garage saved AND GT1...
 
Sure do! ;)

I've got a 100% complete, all Gold licence, 91% win ratio game saved.

Also got a 60%, complete, 30 Gold licence, 100% win ratio game saved on a seperate mem card.

I think I've got my GT1 100% on another mem card somewhere to.
 
Yeah, and I've even even played GT2 more often then GT3 since I got it. I guess having more substance makes GT2 seem better than GT3 to me.
 
I have normal gran turismo, gran turismo 2 and gran turismo 3 hehehe
 
hey can you upload your car from gt2 to gt3 ? or can you transfer car from a memory card to another for free.

just asking...


Pojam.
 
No you cant upload your car to GT3. If it were possible I would be driving my STP Taisan Viper right now. :D
 
I read on a website that you can upload your GT1 licences to GT2.
Is this possible?:confused:
 
Yep. But not GT1. I was to lazy to go buy a mem card when I got GT2 so I saved over it.
 
Originally posted by 240Z freak
I read on a website that you can upload your GT1 licences to GT2.
Is this possible?:confused:
Well, sort of. You retain your A and B licenses from GT1; thus, you can enter all A/B license races, but you still have to attain the I-C/I-B/I-A/Super licenses.

You have to go to Data Transfer > Convert Data in the Main Menu. You will get 20 yellow-and-green "books" in place of any trophies. So don't try this unless you're in a new game. No money nor cars will transfer, however.
 
Cool. Although this info is useless to me, because I have every licence except for super, it is good to know.
 
I've got my GT2 savegame still on my (PSX)-Memcard!
In case I want to play GT2 again!
U never know!!
 
Back