Do you think gt5 will incorperate more american muscle cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter allen of cars
  • 45 comments
  • 4,879 views
Messages
73
Messages
allenwolf
Messages
lol
Id like to know if anyone knows or would like to know if their will be any more muscle cars in gt5. one of my favorite parts about Gran Turismo is that they have classic cars you can race, i own a 67' gto, but i highly doubt that will be featured in the game, it would be cool tho X3. i love gt4 because it has chargers and chevells and old vetts, but their is not many and id love it if their was more. How would you feel if their was more muscle?
 
How would you feel if their was more muscle?

To answer your question,yes.
I would love if there were more Muscle Cars from both sides of the pond.

Now......to add to this......I see this as turning into a another car wishlist,there could very well be a padlock on this thread in the future.
 
Hopefully yes. I would be so happy:drool:. American muscle cars are an important part of automotive history. They deserve a bigger presence in GT5.

Less skylines, MORE MUSCLE CARS:tup:
 
I think we have enough already in GT4 but that may just be European opinion. And then obviously not representative of all European opinion.

Weight is the enemy in my mind :D
 
I would like to see some worldwide muscle. Mainly Australian cars.
 
More muscle, and hopefully less this
12699573_7990903cda.jpg
 
More muscle, and hopefully less this
12699573_7990903cda.jpg

As well as "Special Cars."

That whole aspect just had "No." written all over it, literally and figuratively. :rolleyes:
 
I am so glad someone made yet another wish list thread.
 
Yeah, there should be a nice selection of old cars in general, not just american muscle. Old cars are awesome, back when they actually designed engines with torque :p
 
I think we have enough already in GT4 but that may just be European opinion.
I'm from Europe too, but I still want more of that sweet American muscle in GT5! :D
 
guys gt4 had almost every american muscle car but not many european classics that are beautiful just like bmw e9 cslhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68703&stc=1&d=1246350123
 

Attachments

  • bmw_30_csl.jpg
    bmw_30_csl.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 26
Wait...I'll ask my magic 8-ball...and the answer is..."Ask again later".
 
I like american muscle but like other people have mentioned i would much rather more vintage European cars, like old BMWs Mercs and Audis... even old Volvos. Things like an old escort or a sierra cosworth...
 
I don't like american muscle. It's a waste of BRDS (BlueRayDiskSpace) , i'd rather have more european cars. I'd like driving cars that have finesse and are technical clever.

;)

no offense 👍
 
A couple of Cossies would go down nicely, need a whale tail in GT5 lol
 
guys gt4 had almost every american muscle car

GT4 included a good slice of american muscle but I wouldn't say almost every muscle car was in the game.. There are plenty of others that could be included. :sly:
 
I disagree, more European classics please. How about all the M3 cars since they started, or all those great AMG Mercedes. And let's not forget about Abarth. Muscle cars weren't designed for road racing in the least. Tons of lean with their soft suspension and no grip with their skinny tires.
 
BOTH!!!! Jeese! Euro classics AND American muscle! Who wouldn't want the best of both worlds?!??!?
 
While i don't mind muscle cars, i think we had a good selection in GT4. What i really want is some more "revolutionary" brands, one's that have helped shape the car industry.... Like Rover with the magnificent Rover V8 engine and the original Land Rover (invented by Rover). :sly:
 
BOTH!!!! Jeese! Euro classics AND American muscle! Who wouldn't want the best of both worlds?!??!?

👍

I don't understand why people choose to be closed minded.
 
Hm, in my opinion there where already enough muscle cars in gt4! With better sounds, these one should be enough I would say... :)

I would prefer more classic european cars, but muscle cars would be nice too.
Less skylines, more muscle cars & euros!
 
Although the muscles cars take turns like barges they are fun to drive! Online mode with skilled drivers would truly be a blast!

Now if they only put that cool GT500 from "gone in 60 seconds" :P
 
Ugh no, a real Shelby HELL YEAH, Eleanor, not so yeah.... plastic bomber, even Chip Foose said it has too much plastic on it.

I want more vintage 'Stangs though, my fav car is and always will be a 1969 BOSS 429 in white.

But this thread is more or less a wishlist now...
 
in an era of DLC, I don't think you guys will have to worry about it. the fixed version, of course, will come with 90% Japan, 10% everybody else, as usual. and don't diss the put-put's try rodding one of THOSE, and you'll literally BE flying as those 1700 pounders/800 kilo-ers literally bounce over the humps and curbs.
 
I think they should incorporate more american muscle cars just to be owned by everythig else:D
 
O
FO
SHO
MO MUSCLE

and all their funky ass color options.

PLUM CRAZY
 
I think they should incorporate more american muscle cars just to be owned by everythig else:D

While I share your humor, I think and feel free to correct me anyone but I think if tuned correctly any road car can beat any other road car. But back to the point the more cars in gt anything the better 👍 muscle from america australia tuners from japan america and of course british/german/italian heritage golden oldies and if I've forgotten any country I apologise as I only had a couple minutes to post this lol.
 
honestly ... gt2 had a larger variety of muscle cars that weren't in gt4... plymouth roadrunner, mercury couger, many variations of ac corbras and shelby corbras, etc.

if gt2 had them, most likely will be reappear in the series... hopefully for gt5
 
Back